Chapter 5

Above is how I see Izzy. 

I sat there thinking of my conversation with Hunter. I was only being that way to keep myself from falling for him again. The stupid mate pull was trying to make me forgive him, but I don't want that. Right?

It is all so confusing. I wanted to have a family, a husband, more kids. But fate had something against me. My mate rejected me because I was ugly and not Luna material, but I got the best thing in the world. My son. He has been my world since I found out I was pregnant.

I thought about what Jackson said. Had Hunter really looked for me the past 4 years? And why not since I left? That one left a pang in my heart. My head was going to explode from overthinking so much but I couldn't stop. Thankfully a knock at the door stopped my thoughts.

"I'll get it mommy." Xavier came running down the hall. I had already checked to make sure it was his father and my brother through the peephole, so I was alright with him opening it.

"Hey little man!" Hunter said as the door opened. He swooped down and grabbed him. Looking at them when they were next to each other made me realize how much my little boy looked like Hunter. They both had his beautiful vibrant green eyes, his jaw structure, his shaggy blonde hair, everything. The only thing his has of mine in my nose.

"Hey baby sis!" My brother came in giving me a huge.

"My mommy's not a baby." Xavier said slightly confused.

"No I'm not honey, you're right. But remember how I said that you will always be mommy's baby?" He nodded slowly, you could see the wheels turning. "Well I'm younger than your Uncle Derek here so he calls me baby sis. Because I will always be his baby sister."

"Oh ok mommy."He still sounded slightly confused.

"Hey um, Ash can we umm talk?" Hunter said while nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"What do we have to talk about?" I had to try and not stutter. His eyes were already grabbing me back in, just like they used to.

"Us."

"There is no 'us' Hunter. That ended 5 years ago remember?" I started picking up the living room.

"I know, and thats the thing. I want you back, so badly. I have been looking for you for four years. I came here desperate to find you, remember when I said that your brother was looking for something? He was helping me look for you." All this information somewhat shocked me.

I sighed. "Hunter, I'm not going to just accept you again with open arms. I hope you know that. I am no where near ready to forgive you. If you want my forgiveness you're going to have to work for it. And then we can talk about there being an us. But until then you are free to do whatever."

"I understand that, but I just want a chance. Please just give a chance to fix my mistake. I want to make it all better."

I walked to the kitchen motioning for him to come with me. I picked up a plate and gave it to him.

"Throw it on the ground." He looked at me like I had grown three heads.

"Just do it." At this moment Xav and Derek walked in.

"Oh mommy are you doing the thing where you have someone break a plate and then explain to them why?" He also did this kind of thing, except I was holding him so he wouldn't get hurt.

"Yes baby. Now Hunter just do it." He threw it on the ground and it shattered.

"Now say sorry to it." He mumbled a sorry.