"Okay, dad" I said sarcastically.

Will shook his head but he still smiled.

*****

William's PoV

"So what costume do you want to get?" I asked Abby as we entered the mall.

When I told Abby about trick or treating with the twins I wasnt lying. The twins have been asking me to bring Abby home with me. Sometimes I would get annoyed. Axelline wants to do girly things with Abby while Axel wants to play video games with Abby.

When I was sleeping earlier this morning the twins woke me up. I was so mad at them that I yelled at them. When mom heard it she immediately scolded me. In the end I said sorry to them and they asked me to ask Abby to go with us tonight.

On Halloween I normally went with Axel and Axelline while they trick or treated. Then after that I would take them home and go to a party.

"I dont know" Abby shrugs "I still havent decided yet. What are the twins going to be dressed as?"

"Axelline wants Axel, me and her to dress up as Harry, Ron and Hermione" I replied.

When there would be an event that included costumes Axelline wants Axel, her and I to dress up like a group.

"Oh, so your going as The Golden Trio" Abby said.

When we were walking up the stairs to the second floor Abby almost fell because she missed a step but luckily I cought her by the arm. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks" She replied.

When we made it to the Costume store I helped Abby find a costume that she liked.

"Will!" I heard someone shout my name.

Abby and I turned our heads to the person who shouted my name. It was the twins AKA Axel and Axelline. I saw mom was with them. The twins started running towards me.

"Willy" Axelline said while hugging me.

"What are you doing here, Will?" Axel asked me.

"I came here with Abby because she wanted to buy a costume" I told Axel.

"Abby is here?" Axelline and Axel asked inquisitively and in unison.

"Yeah, right there" I said and pointed to Abby who was in the fantasy section finding a costume.

"Abby!" The twins shouted and ran to her. They both hugged her and asked her questions.

I looked turned my head to my mom who was walking to me.

"Hey, mom" I greeted her.

"Hi, honey" She replied "What are you doing here?"

"I'm helping Abby pick a costume for tonight." I said "By the way what are you guys doing here? I thought they already choose a costume"

"The Twins changed their minds about the Harry Potter costumes. I'm buying them another one" She said.

"I'm glad to hear that because I know that I wont look good as a redhead" I joked and put my hands inside my pockets.

My mom shook her head and smiled.

"Mom! Mom! Abby is going trick or treating with us tonight" Axelline said while holding Abby's hand and walking to mom.

"Thats nice" Mom replied "Have you guys picked a costume yet?"

"Not yet but Abby is going to help us" Axel said.

"Hi Mrs. Gonzaga" Abby greeted my mom.

"Hello, dear" My mom replied "How are you?"

"I'm fine"

This was going to be a long day...

*****

After buying the costumes the twins asked mom if they could watch a movie at the cinema and mom agreed. Mom invited Abby and I but was said no. After that Abby and I wanted to get somthing to eat so we went to a donut shop. I took our orders while Abby found us a table. I came to the table with our food on a small tray and we started to eat.

"By the way, who's party are we going to tonight" Abby asked.

"Roel's" I replied.

"Okay" Abby nodded her head.

After eating I drove Abby back to her house. After dropping her off I went to my house to prepare my costume.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait. I was busy.

Also thanks for the 400 vote.

What would you guys think of me updating two time a week? Would you guys like it or no?

I love you guys.

-T22<3