Christmas Themed Pants (4)

Start from the beginning

     She looked around searching for bugs or cameras. After looking at every lavish inch, she felt that she was not being watched. 

     The fact that she no longer felt alarmed like she did when approaching the mansion did not go over her.

     On her search, she found a few clothing items. She could tell they were brand new, never worn. There was a fresh linen scent to them, which served to be quite relaxing. 

      The black boxers were a little tight. The grey bra was also a little tight. The long-sleeved blue top was loose and the christmas themed pants were a bit over-the-top. 

     Running her hands over her hair, she eyed the door. Did she feel lucky? 

     Well, her surviving thus far must have meant something! 

     She huffed out a breath and approached the door, dubious as she twisted the knob. Her brows rose a couple inches off her face when the door inched open. 

     She took a peek, confronted by sleek wood floor and smooth, white walls with gold trimmings. Above hung bright chandeliers, crafted by gorgeous crystals and rubies. At this rate, she wouldn't put it past her that she was living in a royal's house. 

     Aeress decided that she would give the place a spin. She turned around and shut the door. 

     "Oh, great! You're ready!" 

     Aeress jumped at the german accent. She whipped around at the always level-headed Nina. She was dressed in a blue pantsuit with a silk blouse underneath. She seemed to have changed her outfit a thousand times. "You scared me." 

     Nina chuckled. "My apologies. We were waiting for you to get settled in. We wanted to speak with you before the celebration, but excuse my manners, you must be starving! Follow me, we will eat before you surely pass out." She strutted off in her black, one-inch heels. Her stride possessed the elegance of a cat. 

     She rubbed her growling stomach and trailed after. 

     The place was quite literally magnificent, bleeding with riches. The taste of the interior designer were on point, pulling off an air of opulence without arrogance. Her feet were comforted by a carpet which fell down the center of the hard, wood floors. In her mind, the quantity of rooms was endless. Never had she been in a house so large and full of treasure. 

      It took every ounce of her temperance to not touch all things which she fancied. 

     "Who lives here?" 

     "Our Premier. Though he lives on countless other properties, some community and others not. This is private. It was I who suggested this event, as a way to, how do they say-kill two birds with one stone? Yes, he will be here for the celebration." Nina manuvered through the halls with ease. Had she lived there before? Maybe she was a professional at convincing others that she knew exactly what she was doing at all times.

    They finally entered the kitchen. Who the hell needed three frigerators? Aeress was caught up in the grey, marble counters. The steel sinks. The dark brown cabinets. This was a cook's wet dream. There were also cooks, they looked calm and collected. 

     "Is that a BLT?" Aeress demanded. The bacon was practically melted on her tongue. "That's my favorite." She took a seat at the counter. 

     Nina sat on the stool with grace. Her long legs were endless. She offered water which Aeress gulped down. "It's Premier's favored as well. You can have that one. He can catch the next one. You are a guest. Though he hates to wait, I think this special instance warrants first-dib privlege!" A plate was soon presented before her. She examined the sandwich with suspicion, but her cramping stomach left little time for debate.