Chapter 51

"Missed me kitten?"

I froze as I heard the familiar voice. No, it couldn't be him. I slowly turned around to see him standing there in the hallway, leaning against the door.

The knife dropped from my hand as warm tears rolled down my eyes.

It had been 5 months since Yoongi tried looking for Y/N. He had searched every possible place he could but there was no luck. It wasn't until one night when he was staring at a picture of them celebrating Lily's birthday did a memory play in his mind.

"What do you want for your birthday?"

"Um, I have always wanted to visit Thailand"

"Thailand?", the boy scratched his head. "I don't have the money for that", he lowered his eyes disappointed.

The girl giggled a bit before putting on a serious face. "Yah Suga, I didn't say I want to visit now. You can take me probably a couple of years later when we are adults."

His eyes sparked as a new found confidence came in. "Well we can do that. I will take you to Thailand. I am gonna earn a lot of money and we can go wherever you want to"

Lily blushed as another silence took over them. "But why Thailand?", the boy asked curiously.

"My Mom and Dad met each other in Thailand. They fell in love there and also had their honeymoon there. Dad always said it was one of the most beautiful places he had seen. I always wanted to go"

Yoongi nodded before a smirk grew on his face. "We can go for a honeymoon there"

Lily narrowed her eyes before she spoke. "Why would I marry a loser like you?". With that she stood up and walked back into the house leaving a dumbfounded Yoongi there.

"Yah Kang Lily what do you mean you won't marry me...", with that he ran back in demanding an answer for his question.

It was then did he make one last effort to find her. He was right, she did move to Thailand. An unexplainable joy had taken over him knowing that he was finally going to meet Lily. But it was soon taken over by grief when he saw her struggling to make ends meet by working two jobs. How she gave up on her dreams and her pride to save him.

My coat shifted a little and Yoongi's eyes fell on my belly and he almost froze in his steps. She was pregnant and it could be his child. His brain stopped processing things as he mindlessly walked up to her. He placed a hand on my belly before turning to me.

"Mine?"

"Yours", I said quietly and I could see him look at me with wide eyes.

I stood there, silently crying my eyes out as I watched him.

"You.. you are pregnant? And it's our child? I am going to be a father?"

I nodded and he almost went blank again, taking in all this new information.

"I am .. sorry Yoongi, I am sorry... I am sorry for what I did. I know you would never forgive me. I lied to you and betrayed you and...", I couldn't speak anything else and I fell to my knees sobbing loudly. Yoongi bent down as he held me.

"What are you sorry for? You are the reason why I am alive today"

I looked at him.

"You think I don't know why you missed your shot? A specialized agent like you who shoots straighter than a line, hit my left shoulder despite knowing where my heart was."

I lay on Yoongi's chest as his hand wrapped my shoulder. It was one of those nights where we were just cuddling after having sex.

"Yoongi I cannot hear your heartbeat", I said pressing my ear on his chest.