Chapter 17

Yoongi fell on the ground, clutching his stomach tightly which was now bleeding. There was a knife in Yifan's hand which was dripping with blood. Three men stood behind Yifan, two of them being the ones I had seen outside.

It was almost by default that my legs started running as I saw Yifan lean in to strike Yoongi again.

Yoongi closed his eyes, ready to be hit when he heard a thud and saw Yifan fall on the ground.

He opened his eyes to see Yura there, kicking a man in the face. In a moment she had him in a choke hold as she ducked his attempt to stab her. Yifan was up and aimed his knife at Yura who managed to land him a flying kick sending him into the wall behind. She grabbed his knife from the ground, wilding it in her hand before charging at one of the man. The sound of the knife cutting the flesh filled the room as the man held his throat before falling dead on the ground. The second man was up and ran at Yura who was almost taken aback by the sudden attack and fell but quickly composed herself before holding him in a choke. He fell to his ground, his face red and veins popping as he hit her with whatever energy he had to let him go. His eyes widened before slowly shutting as she let go of him and he fell to the face.

Jimin came running in, looking for Yura who had managed to disappear while he was busy getting a hooker for the night. He saw in front of him Yoongi lying on the ground, his stomach bleeding as Yura fought a man who had stabbed her shoulder.

I grunted in pain as I felt his knife pierce my shoulder and go back out. I looked back to see Yifan looking at me, a smirk on his face. He attacked and I dodged, punching him in the stomach. For someone who was in the Mafia his fighting skills were absolutely shit and how he made it till date was a mystery to me.

I saw him pick the knife that fell from his hand and rush to me until a gun was fired and he stopped. His eyes widened and he looked at his chest, the white shirt turning a crimson. I looked back to see Jimin standing there with a gun in his hand as he shot Yifan and the last man.

I rushed to Yoongi who was barely managing to keep his eyes open. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder picking him up as Jimin ran to us.

"Hyung... Hyung...Yura hold him here, I will get the car"

I nodded supporting the man who probably had lost so much blood. I pressed my arm on his stomach in hopes to stop whatever blood loss I could.

"Yura..."

I looked to the side to see him trying to keep his eyes open.

"How did you... you... do that?"

"Do what?"

"Fight.... fight like that..."

I gulped. I acted in haste without even thinking how much suspicion I had raised because of my actions.

"Shut up, Don't talk. Save your energy"

I saw Namjoon rush in with Jungkook who lifted the man like he was a kid before running out. I dragged behind until I started feeling a little dizzy. My legs stopped and I fell to my knees, tightly clutching the shoulder which was bleeding like hell.

Namjoon looked back to see Yura fall and he immediately ran to her, picking the girl up as he followed behind. Jimin drove as fast as he could, two almost lifeless bleeding bodies lying behind in the car.

When I woke up, I was an unfamiliar room. I was handcuffed and stripped to only a tank top and the pants I was wearing yesterday. My left shoulder hurt and I saw that it was covered in bandaids. My eyes fell on the person beside me. It was Yoongi, his upper body bare as similiar band-aid was wrapped around his abdomen.