Chapter 25

A young man walked up to Namjoon as he was on the dining table with the others. The man bent down as he whispered something in Namjoon's ears. The man tensed as Namjoon replied him back.

I was watching this whole interaction from the side of my eye.

Namjoon approached Yoongi as he whispered in the man's ears.

"They found Tadashi. He was at our brothel. Hazel called. The Bureau of Crime came and took him for questioning then killed him. They are on our trail it seems. Hazel said they were questioning him about Yifan's death"

Yoongi tensed. Even though I pretended like I was eating, I heard a few words here and then. Yifan - Hazel - questioning - brothel.

In my mind I could only hope that Jaebum and the guys had begun finding leads and started a mission to get me out of there. Truth doesn't remain hidden for long and it is only a short time before Yoongi knew and I have my head blown off my body.

Yoongi said something to Namjoon and the later nodded before spreading the word among the others, none of which reached my ears.

"The party is over, we are leaving", he said to me and I stood up.

He held my hand as he got me to follow him. But this time it was different. He wasn't holding my wrist like he usually did, he had his hand wrapped around my palm. I watched his strong hands hold mine and within a moment we were out of the building and in the car. For a moment, it reminded me of something, of someone but I quickly dismissed my thoughts as I followed them in the car as I had a bag put on my head.

It was the same dream again. White ruffled shirt, a knife in the hand, blood dripping. I put my hand on his shoulder and he did not look back. Just said the one thing he did..

"You shouldn't have left me, look at me now. Look at what I did"

I looked past him to see someone lying on the floor. It looked like a girl. I ignored him and walked to her to check on her.

She had been stabbed multiple times in the chest. My eyes travelled to her face and I stopped breathing.

It was me. I was the dead body.

I jolted awake, sweat forming on my head as I looked around. I was in my bed. It was that old nightmare. I gulped. I felt constricted, like I couldn't breathe. Everything had become hot in here, my hair stuck to the nape of my neck. I needed to get out. I walked out of the bed and aimlessly into the corridor. Not sure where to go, I reached the stairs and climbed up.

Yoongi grunted, thrusting harder into the girl. He had called Hazel to report to him but somehow here she was on her knees in front of him.

Hazel was a prostitute but also a informant for him. She slept around and often got him the things he needed to know. Now she had got this news on Tadashi's death and the Bureau on his ass.

He was angry and he got more rough. Yanking the girl on her back as he pushed once again into her. He clutched her bare breasts tightly as he thrusted into her loudly. The noise of wet skin slapping filled the room and beneath him the girl whimpered, wrapping her legs around him.

He finished of with a grunt as he hovered over her, panting for air. Hazel was his personal favorite and hence she got treated better than the others did.

He put on his pants as the girl slipped into her bra and underpants.

"I want you to keep an eye out for those officers. If they come back make sure you know what they are doing there"

"Aye aye captain", she said pulling him and landing a kiss on his lips. Yoongi pushed her back.

"That's it. Leave now"

With that the woman stood up and left. Yoongi wanted to light a cigarette but refrained from doing in his room. It reeked for hours and he couldn't catch a decent sleep. He headed to the roof.

As he opened the door to the roof, he wasn't prepared to see Yura sprawled on the floor gazing at the stars above.

He scoffed. This girl was like an owl. No matter what time he went out in the night, she was awake and out of her room.

I looked at the stars. When I was young, Dad used to show me a particularly bright star and tell me it was mom. Now I saw two stars there beside each other. It was both of them beside one another. And I liked to think they were watching over me now.

"Do I have to make it clear to you that you are not a guest here and..."

He approached her but stopped as he saw tears rolling down her eyes. She did not even look at him, just at the stars and cried.

He bent down and she turned to look at him. The moonlight fell on her tears and they glistened on her cheeks.

Without a word he lay down beside her.

"Do you watch the stars too?", she asked.

"I used to long ago, with someone I loved. Not anymore", he replied back.

She nodded. She knew this feeling. She too had watched stars with someone she loved.

"You loved someone?"

Yoongi tensed.

"I did"

"What happened to her?"

"She left me". She could hear a pain in his voice. Was a man like Yoongi capable of loving?

"What about you?", he asked.

"I did"

"What happened to him?"

"I left him", I said with pain in my voice.

We kept gazing at the stars. I turned my head to see Yoongi still looking at the stars.

He admired their beauty and I admired his.

"Stop staring at me", he said.

"I wasn't", I said quietly.

"What are you even doing here in the middle of the night?", he asked.

"I hade a nightmare and I couldn't sleep. So I came to star gaze. You don't have guards up here? I just walked right in. I could have jumped and slid down the pipe and be gone", she said.

Yoongi chuckled. "Instead of telling me how about you actually do it once?"

"What would you do if I tried to run away?"

"Do it once and I will show you"

"Wow. Such a beautiful night and beneath all these stars look at you threatening to kill me", I said sarcastically.

He turned to face me. "I just said I will show you what I will do. I never mentioned that it will be death"

"Oh my bad, I forgot you guys have hots for torturing people"

"Maybe", he said shrugging his shoulder. I was still gazing up while he was looking at me.

I closed my eyes as I felt a cool breeze flow. Sleeping under the stars was the best. Within moments I was asleep.

Yoongi lay beside Yura as he watched her sleep. A smile formed on his face. Within a moment he lifted me up as he walked down the stairs, opening the door to my room where he laid me carefully on the bed.

'Sleep well Lily, you won't have nightmares anymore'