Chapter 26

"GET UP"

I look at the door to see a grumpy Jimin looking at me.

"What do you want Kylie Jenner?"

"YOU DARE CALL ME THAT AGAIN"

"What you gonna do? Tell your Mom Yoongi"

"Oh you bet your ass I will", he said.

"Go away kid, I am not in the mood to fight you right now", I said curling up in my blanket.

"Get up, you are coming with us. Yoongi Hyung has made it clear that we are not to leave you alone at any moment in his absence ", he yelled pulling the blanket of me. When I refused to get out he literally tried to grab me inappropriately to get me out of the bed.

Out of defence I stood up, grabbing his arm and yanking him on the ground.

Jimin yelled as he felt a sharp pain in his arm. He didn't know what Yura did but it had made his entire right side suddenly immobile and paralysed.

Hearing him yell, Ilsung burst through the door. He immediately took out a gun and pointed to me.

"Let boss go right now or I will shoot", he said.

"Listen to me you brat", I said to Jimin ignoring the man aiming his gun at me. "You touch me next time, I will literally take a pin and deflate those lips of yours. They will go from being like Kylie Jenner to non existent like that Jungkook guy. Don't even try anything on me. You think you can bully me, then I don't think that is fucking happening. What I am doing right now is not even at the tip of the iceberg, Don't force me to paralyse you for your life"

With that I let go of him and he fell forward, clutching his hand tightly, angry and painful whimpers coming from his mouth.

I glared at Ilsung who crouched down to help Jimin who just rudely shrugged him off and walked out of the room humiliated.

The next time he sent Jungkook to fetch me. So there I was, being taken somewhere and I had no clue where. All I knew was I was Jimin sitting beside me and there was Jin in the front. Jungkook and Taehyung were in a different car. Apart from that just like usual, everything was a mystery.

The trip was pretty quiet until I heard a thud and the screeching of tyres.

The window right beside me smashed and all I heard was glass shatter and a couple even bruised my skin.

I heard Jimin yell, guns being loaded and from intuition and experience I assumed we were being followed.

"Remove the bag from my head, I can help", I scream.

"NOT NOW YURA, SHUT UP", Jimin screamed and I heard him fire somewhere in the distance.

"I AM NOT JOKING, OPEN ME NOW"

In a moment the bag was yanked from my face and the rope covering my hands, untied. I saw the car was a mess. Ilsung who was driving the car has been shot as Jin tried to control the car from beside. Jimin was shooting from outside the car but since the car was so unstable, he missed most shots.

I turned back. Behind there was a white van following us, a couple of its passengers shooting at us.

"FUCK", Jimin yelled as he ducked and got back in the car.

It took me only a minute to compose myself as I lunged forward and grabbed the guns from the strap around his thighs.

"Watch and learn", I said to him as I hoisted myself out of the window before using the door as a support and climbing on the roof.

I took one aim at the tyre and the car skidded out of the way crashing into the division on the side. Only when it moved did we see that there were three other cars similar to the one I shot following us.

Beneath, Jin pulled Ilsung out of the way as he took over driving. Jimin covered below while I shot from above.

My aims were clean and precise and I ended up shooting two men in the second car, one of them being the driver. He lost control and it crashed into the third car which made both of tumble to the side. The second one blew up and the fire from it spread to the third, making both of them blow up with loud explosions.

"FUCK YOU TAKE THAT BITCHES", Jimin yelled from below and I rolled my eyes.

Bitch you did nothing. Stop riding off my success.

I had two last bullets. Two shots. I ducked a bullet which came dangerously close to my shoulder. The people in the last car looked like good shooters since their shots were almost precise for such long range.

I heard a bullet go off and beneath me Jimin yelled as it hit his arm.

He quickly retreated in and I heard Jin tell something to me in panic which I missed due to the loud noise.

I took one aim and got one of the shooters out. Now I was down to my last bullet. Just as I positioned myself to hit again, the car swirled and I lost balance. My body was sliding of the roof as I looked for something to hold.

I could feel it all in slow motion. I fell from the car, my body hit the concrete road once and bounced due to the pressure. I lost consciousness as I saw the car coming at me in full speed while Bangtan's car went far away from my sight.

I prepared myself to be run over but the tyres screeched and the car stopped a couple of steps away. I closed my eyes and the last thing I heard was footsteps running towards me before everything went black.

Yoongi smiled as the Japanese dealer placed their money in front of him.

"It is in full, $1.5 million. Yoongi-san your cocaine is very famous in Tokyo. Demand is increasing. Continue to give us your best quality and in no time we will rule the Japanese drug market"

"Arigato Hiraki-san", Yoongi replied, giving the man a pat on his back.

He motioned with his fingers as two of their guards came and fetch the money. Namjoon stood beside him - he was an integral part of all the meetings. Yoongi always consulted him before he took major decisions.

Namjoon's phone went off and he stepped to the side to recieve it. Yoongi saw the troubled expression on his face. Their eyes met and he knew something had come up and they had to leave.

After quickly bidding the Japanese goodbye, they stepped out of the warehouse to their cars.

"Hyung", Namjoon began. "Suho's men attacked the car in which Jimin and Jin Hyung were. Jimin got shot in the arm and Ilsung died"

"SUHO FUCKING DID WHAT?", Yoongi gritted his teeth. "How dare he.."

Namjoon looked down and Yoongi realised that there was something else too.

"What is it Namjoon?"

"Hyung, they had Yura with them"

"What about Yura?"

"Suho's men took her"