Chapter 30

I saw him, the man trying to force herself on Yura as the later scream and cried. Without a thought I aimed the gun and blew his head off.

She was crying and I was almost frozen seeing her in despair.

As the crying became louder, I ran to her. He had tied her up and my eyes fell on the bruises on her neck and collar bones.

I quickly removed my coat as I covered her with it before taking a knife and cutting the rope and tie around her legs.

As I removed the cloth from her mouth, she let out the ugliest cry. I dropped the knife as I picked her in my arms.

"It's okay, I am here. He won't do anything, you are safe", I said holding her tightly.

She grabbed onto me as she cried in my chest. A tear rolled down my own eyes. It wasn't possible. I couldn't be crying, I never cried.

"He, he tried... he forced... it's disgusting... I hate it", she managed between sobs.

"Shhhh", I held her tightly as I caressed her hair.

The other boys came running into the room but stopped at the sight of the two. Their leader, who they had never seen shed a tear, holding the girl closely to him as he cried with her.

Yura was a mess. Their eyes fell on the man lying naked on the ground and it did not take them long to put two and two together. He had raped her - or tried to. They weren't sure.

"Hyung", Jungkook began. "We need to leave"

The elder one nodded as he scooped the girl up in his arms and followed behind them. They did not have to be geniuses to see through Hyung.

He liked her.

The entire ride home, I had passed out due to crying. I did not know what was happening but the only thing I remembered was I felt warmth around me. I was snuggling into someone and that someone made me feel warm and safe - so I did not let go .

When I opened my eyes briefly, I could hear Yoongi's voice shouting for Hyuna.

The girl came running in as she took me in her arms after which everything became black again.

When I woke up for real, I was panting for air as I looked around.

My eyes fell on Yoongi who was sitting beside me on my bed, sleeping with his eyes closed, head resting against the board.

His eyes darted open as he heard some movement.

"Yura", he began and I looked at him.

"They.. the bidder... Suho", I spoke making no sense at all.

"The bidder is dead, Suho ran away"

My stomach twisted in an uneasy knot and my breathing became ragged.

"It's okay", he said putting a hand on my shoulder and I squirmed in fear. He immediately took his hand away and I could see a glint of disappointment in his eyes.

"Why did you come to save me today?"

He stayed quiet and did not answer.

"You should rest", was the only thing he said before standing up and walking towards the door to leave.

When I woke up once again, I was alone in the room. I looked around to spot the restroom. My bladder needed a release.