Chapter 8

I woke up, feeling groggy and unusually ecstatic. I tried fighting the high with my sub-conscious, hoping to get a grip on my self. This wasn't the high of recreational drugs, it was medical ones. Maybe morphine, codeine or some other opioid which I couldn't seem to put my finger on. Did they inject me with something again?

My head hurt so much but in all of this I realized that my leg was no longer in pain instead it felt numb. Oh no, please no. My hands trembled as I placed them across the cold wall propelling my body up to glance at my leg. My mind clouded with all sorts of negative thoughts- I could have lost sensations in my leg, I might never walk again, my leg could be paralyzed or worse they might have to cut it off.

As I scooted up the wall, I wasn't prepared to see what I was about to. My leg was patched up, white gauge covering the breadth of it. My fingers grazed the netted cloth and I flinched as I touched something hard under it. The wound had been stitched.

I looked around the room frantically. Who did this? I was still in the cold basement where they had chained me. Only one of my two hands was held by metal, the other free - bruised blue where the chain once was. Was it one of them who did it? Or did they have a doctor do it?

I was in the middle of my messed up thoughts when the door opened and a man walked in. It was dark and I couldn't see who it was. My ragged breathing and the sound of his shoes clicking the floor was the only sound in the room.

He bent down in front of me and I saw his delicate features because of the moonlight that fell on the high points of his face.

Jin.

"I see you have woken up"

"Who did this?", I said pointing to my leg.

"I did"

"Are you a medical practitioner? Do you have a license to perform medical surgeries?"

He chuckled again. "I don't. I went to medical school so I know how this shit works. But I never got registered with the government. Funny of you to demand of a licensed doctor when you could be lying here with your wound completely exposed had I not stepped in. Even before we killed you, you would have just died of an infection leaving the entire basement smelling so bad. Trust me getting the smell out of dead bodies is not easy"

"Touche"

Jin closed as he looked at me, his eyes dangerous dark and gleaming with hollowness . "You can scream at the top of your lungs about your identity but we know you are not what you say. The younger ones are dangerous, they will not rest until they find out about you. Listen to me and confess. What Namjoon did was just a trailer and trust me you don't want to see this film. Take it as an advice and know when to stop"

I chuckled and he was taken aback by my hyena like laugh. Even I did not know why I was laughing? It was the drug taking it's toll on me and I seemed to lose control of my surroundings. I was blabbering absolute nonsense and the conscious part within me could just hope that I wouldn't give myself away.

"Because you have been kind enough to help me, let me tell you something. I have been through worse shit in life than this. So you know, you all can do whatever you want but I am not going to change my words"

" A tough nut to crack", he said under his breath before standing up. He disappeared in the darkness and came back with something which looked like a plate.

"Eat"

With that he slid the plate towards me. I looked at what seemed the outline of rice and some vegetables. I had no sense of time or date. I couldn't even remember how long I had been here. It seemed like 2-3 days since. But the only thing I could see in front of me was food. My eyes gleamed at the sight of it, like a drug addict watching their stash.

I picked the spoon as I scooped some rice bringing it to my lips.

"Stop", he said and I looked up. "You are so eager to eat but how are you sure it isn't poisoned?"

"Because if I was meant to be dead, you wouldn't have waited so long. You are keeping me hostage here, tending to my injuries so that I don't succumb to them. You obviously have a motive for keeping me alive. Plus if you really poisoned it, you would have just watched me take a bite not decided to quiz me about it"

With that I ate a spoonful feeling the familiar texture of the grains in my mouth.

Jin smiled to himself. Indeed a smart girl. The only reason he was in the mafia was because of the money. Being a doctor, he could never get himself to kill someone. His job was simple. He got Yoongi the best drugs and Yoongi got him the money. But since he had been them with so long, the other boys had grown to become his family - a brotherhood.

He stood up as he headed back to the door, taking one last look at the girl who sat there, a scowl on her face at the sight of the broccoli in the vegetable stew before he left.

Yoongi threw his head back in pleasure as the girl wrapped her pretty pink lips around his dick. His hand found way into her hair as he jerked her head forward, indicating her to go faster. As he felt himself release, he pushed her on the bed, ripping her panties away as he positioned himself in front of her. Within a moment the loud noise of wet skin slapping filled the room. He thrusted harder as the girl in front of him moaned with a mix of whimpers. The bed creaked more and more as he neared his end.

He pulled himself out as the girl lay on his bed looking at him, begging for more. He grabbed a ward of cash from beside his counter as he tossed it to her. She bit her lip, taking the notes and hopping out of the bed. The girl picked up her clothes as she quietly left the room. She knew the deal.

Yoongi only fucked and after he was done, he wanted them gone.

The man made his way to the bathroom, to clean himself up, a smirk on his face. Hoseok's little sluts never disappointed. He looked out of the window on his way back. It was almost sunrise. They had been at this for hours now.

He made his way down to the kitchen to grab something to drink until he stopped by the door which had Yura. He peeked his head in to see her only to be surprised by what she was doing.