Chapter 5 -The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz Returns-

Start from the beginning

"Me neither," He responded.

"I said, take them away!" She demanded.

"I will admit, Sienna, you were right about my popularity. My followers in Vale already see me as the true High Leader. And many here in Mistral feel the same," Adam said as four armored members come from the main doors and pointing their weapons into the room. Sienna rises to her feet.

"What are you doing?" Hazel asked.

"What's right for the Faunus. From this day forward, I will be the one to lead the White Fang," Adam announced as four more soldiers reveal themselves with drawn weapons and her guards point their weapons at her.

"If you think I'll just step aside and follow beneath you, you're wrong," Sienna said before being impaled by Adam's blade.

"I know," Adam said. He lifts the blade, making it slide deeper into Sienna's body causing her to lift from the ground. Her body shakes from the damage and Adam whispers to her, "Thank you, Sienna. You were there when our people needed you, but they need me now. I'm sorry you couldn't see this through to the end," Adam swiftly removed his blade from her body causing it to fall and roll to the bottom of the steps leading to her throne, her body stopped in front of me and I stared at it.

"Give our former leader a proper burial. All who were here tonight will claim that Sienna was murdered by a human Huntsman. Sienna Khan will become a martyr for our cause, her final act as High Leader," Adam said, the White Fang soldiers leave the room while two carry Sienna's body on a stretcher and I continued to stare at her body. when they were out of my vision I turned towards Adam.

"Where were you planning on telling me about that?" Hazel asked.

Adam takes a cloth out of his back pockets and slides it across the blade, cleaning the blood off it, "This was my business, not yours,"

"It's our business now, and I don't appreciate you withholding things like that," Hazel said.

"Your master was concerned with Sienna's willingness to cooperate. Now she doesn't have to be," Adam said.

"You know, nobody had to die today Adam," I said as me and Hazel left the room.

"I... disagree," Adam said.

We were outside and Hazel continued as I stood there, he looked back at me, "Are you coming,"

"No, I have something to do, if she asks, tell her I'll be a little later than usual," I said spreading my wings.

"What do plan on doing anyway?" He asked.

"Something you'll soon see," I said I lifted from the ground and went my way.

'Let's see if my theory is correct,'

Mystogen's POV

Oscar sat on the red armchair while the group crowded around him as I sat on the couch next to them.

"Did he age backwards?" Nora asked.

"He's possessed!" Jaune said.

"Or reincarnated!" Ren said.

"Oh! Isn't it weird?" Ruby asked.

"It is very weird, yes," Oscar said.

"Hey, how about you guys the kid some space huh?" I said. They all take a step back and chuckle nervously, I shake my head as I chuckle which Summer did as well.

"Thanks," Oscar said looking at me.

"Don't mention it," I said.

Qrow emerges from the kitchen with a cup in his hand, "Let's all just take a second and remember that this is very overwhelming for everyone,"