I'm sure she just made it all up to escape from my teasing. I let it slide but told the servants to let her know that I seriously demand her presence at our afternoon tea.

And she did appear.

Holding my clone doll on her lap, she followed me by sight as I walked my way to the other side of the table.

"Do you want some white chocolate?"

She shook her head and struggled to force a smile which appeared like an ugly smirk.

What the hell. 😑

"What happened to you. Aren't you happy that your prince find you lovable? Didn't you like my kiss earlier?!"

Worriedly, she waved her hand and shook her head...

"I ditched a lot of English hotties that I could wave and send flying kisses to while on a parade with the British royals just for you. Are you aware of that."

I crossed my arms in an upset manner. But deep inside...I can't really be angry at her.

She was gently caressing Tata's soft hair as she had spoken;

"But...I didn't ask you to ditch the English hotties that you could wave and send flying kisses to, your highness..."

What.the.hell

I grimaced.

"Of course. You didn't! But I..."

While trying to explain my side, really aggravated, here she is focused on Tata and giving my clone doll a smile. Even giggled when the flower she tried to place on the doll's head, fell.

Truly exasperated, I grabbed Tata away from her hold;

"Tata!!! 😢"

I stood and held Tata up, out of her reach. Looking down at her worriedly creased brows and small pretty blushing face while struggling to reach the doll.

"Give him back!😣😢"

"No.😏"

"Please your higness!😢"

"Pick your choice, it's either Tata or ME."

"Tata!!!😭"

She didn't even hesitate. 😑

"What the actual FU- TATA IS ME!!!  Are you blind?!!!"

I walked away and and she followed. Her worried face, now upset. When I ran, she still ran after me. She was quite persistent to get Tata back, good Lord! Until I reached my quarters and stepped inside the purple line. She stopped and a sad worried look quickly registered on her face. Just staring at the doll in my hand, fidgeting. 

I relished such an emotion. She looks lovely, enticing and for a woman who's already in her second decade, she still remained innocent and uncomplicated.

"You want Tata back?..."

She nodded still in her sad cute face.

"Come and get him."

"I can't."

I stepped forward and smiled at her.