She had always been beautiful even now. Many would turn away from her body and though it wasn't smooth and perfect he loved it every scar and ridged line and he wanted to love and worship her body the way it deserved to be, but not like this. Not when it felt so forced.

"I need help with my pants I can't take them off myself." Marcus looked at Jade who was looking at him with cold eyes. He knew if he gave Jade what she wanted it would destroy not only her but the fragile relationship they had. A few months ago, he would have done it without a second thought, but now was different and he needed to handle things more carefully.

"How about we do this my way okay. I'll have sex with you only if you do as I say." Jade wanted to object she didn't want foreplay it didn't work last time so why would it work now. She needed to know if she could still feel the pleasures of sex or if that had been taken away along with her legs.

"I don't want foreplay, I need to know if I can still feel or if that too has become paralysed." Marcus knew at that moment what this was truly about, and he sighed. He picked up Jade's shirt and put it back over her head before picking her up and sitting on the bed with her.

"Jade." He said softly, and she began to cry because she knew it would be pointless if she couldn't even feel the joys and pleasures of foreplay what difference would sex be.

"Why do you want to be with someone so broken?" She sobbed softly hating herself for being so weak again. Marcus kissed the top and her head and stroked her hair while she cried.

"You not broken Jade, just a little damaged and you will get there, but not at the moment Jade and that is okay." Jade shook her head he wasn't understanding, but she also wasn't explaining. Dylan told them both they needed to work on their communication better instead of assuming the other person knew how they were thinking a habit they both seemed to have.

"It's not okay. Our relationship had always been about sex and desire and now I can't feel that and you're going to realise you don't want me anymore because I can't feel that desire or sexual attraction anymore." he grabbed Jade's hands and started rubbing soothing circles to try and get her to calm down.

"Maybe it's time we changed that and focused more on a relationship than sexual attraction. I don't want you for your body Jade I want to be with you because of your personality and up here." He tapped the top of her head and Jade wiped the tears off her face.

"Not everything needs to be about sex Jade and if it was then I can be honest and say we wouldn't be trying so hard to keep this relationship afloat if it was only about the sex, am I right?" Jade nodded her head not trusting her words and Marcus nodded his head back.

"Good now that is sorted did you want to change before leaving for the open house or are you happy with what you are wearing?" Jade looked down at the black tights Marcus had dressed her into this morning and her basic grey shirt. She had a good feeling about this place and wanted to wear something nice in case she decided this was her new home.

"I want to wear my blue flower summer dress with sandals." It was coming to the end of summer and thought it was still hot the air wasn't as humid as Autumn started to make itself present.

Jade starts herself up on the bed and removed her shirt easily and started to try and remove her pants. Over the past few weeks, Jade hardly felt pain in her arms anymore and found she was able to have a lot more function despite being so weak. She knew she had to start up with gym again, but needed to be cleared from the doctor before she was allowed to perform any rigorous training.

Marcus grabbed the dress Jade wanted and removed her tights for her and watched as she slid the dress over her head. She leant her body forwards, so Marcus could zip her up and fix her dress up for her. She looked at the clock next to her bed" and saw it was almost 2 and time to leave.