Together

"Let's go on a date." Katsuki declares as he expertly whisks the eggs together for Nazumi. She looks up from her book to stare at his back as he cooked.

"A date? We haven't been on one in a while..."

"Exactly," He says as he splashes the eggs into the pan, "So lets fucking go on one."

She hums, setting her book down on he counter with a light thump and listens to the eggs sizzling as they cooked. All the possible ideas of what they could do together made her smile inwardly.

"Alright! When should we–"

"Today, after we eat breakfast."

"What are we going to do?"

"... Whatever you want, I guess." He flips the eggs into a perfect omelette, and she feels her mouth water. The smell was heavenly.

She grins, "Since it's getting colder, do you think we could go ice skating soon?"

"I can't do that shit." He places her food on a plate and looks at her carefully when he hands the plate over to her, "But I'm a quick learner. Teach me."

"Oh, I don't know how to either. But it always looks fun when other people skate so, why can't we?" She giggles and he groans out.

She's childish.

He finds himself grinning at her as she ate happily, a light layer of color on her cheeks glowing because of her joy.

Maybe more like innocent.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asks, leaning forward on the counter towards her. She looks up momentarily before digging her fork back into the omelette.

She hums, "I'm not sure. We could go to an arcade– wait!" She slams her hands down which startles the blond, "Can we go hiking? I haven't been before and–"

"You bet your ass we can." He smirks genuinely, and she senses the excitement in his voice.

"Then that's what we're going to do today!" She cheers. She'd have to be an idiot to not sense his interest in her idea. He was honestly looking forward to what they had to do today and she was excited to see him smile again.

Who would've thought he'd be one to enjoy nature.

"I know a place you'd like, too. The view when you get to the top is fucking phenomenal." He adds, his eyes sparkling as he explained his spot in detail.

She nods her head, fully into the conversation, "So how long is it?"

"Roughly fifteen miles."

Silence fills the air between them but she smiles anyways, putting her fist into the air determinedly.

"I can do that!" She giggles– much to his enjoyment, "I bet I'd get to the top before you."

He quirks an eyebrow up curiously, a challenging grin on his face, "Yeah fuckin' right. I'd get there before you and you know it."

"Let's make a bet, then." She leans forward. Their noses inches away as she lowers her voice, a just as challenging smile mocked him. "If I get there first, you have to do whatever I say for a whole weekend."

He was more than confident that he'd win. The mere fact that he's hiked this spot so many times was enough proof that he'd win this bet. But for shits and giggles, he leans in close enough to kiss her before stopping.

"What's in it if I win?"

His breath smelt like the hot chocolate he drank earlier.

She looks deep into his eyes, "You decide."