Training Camp (4)

Eiji stares at the map with squinted eyes, "All Might isn't going to be at this location? There's only five Pro Heroes? And we're supposed to take my sister and her boyfriend?"

"So many questions... You're annoying." Dabi says with a deep, agitated sigh. "But you're pretty damn smart, so make sure this plan is foolproof."

"The first part seems that way, but I'll need a little favor from you."

"What is it?"

"First off, I need some cigarettes. Second, I need a list of the students that are in both class 1-A and 1-B. There's no way they'd only take one hero course to go to training camp. They'd take both, just to dry safe." He explains, sitting down in the rolling chair and turning away from the desk.

The lamp barely lit the room but it was just enough to see what he was supposed to. There were many papers spread out in his desktop with pen markings and simple side notes. Dabi was always impressed by Eiji's incredible intellect. Even if he didn't want to admit it, without him, a lot of their comrades would have been either dead or detained already.

"I'll get the cigarettes," Dabi turns to the door and begins to walk out, "but make someone else do that other thing. I'm not interested in that."

Eiji chuckles and listens to the door click shut. The floorboards creak underneath Dabi's weight and Eiji waits until he can't hear them anymore. Once he was sure he was alone, he grabbed his phone from his coat pocket and types a number into it.

//E//
Are you sure you want Tomura to continue with this plan?

//Unknown//
Is there something wrong with his plans?

//E//
No, not anymore. I polished it pretty good. But why does he want my sister too? I can understand that Bakugo kid but her?

//Unknown//
Did he not tell you?

//E//
What?

//Unknown//
Well, if he didn't, there must be a reason to of why behind it. Make sure this goes according to plan, Eiji Mizuko.

Eiji clenches his jaw and he ignited his hand on fire, watching as the phone melted into a burnt sludge. Now they're keeping secrets about his sister? How dare they.

He huffs and stands up, stretching his arms, "Well, I'll have that rematch I wanted..."

He looks at the old family picture that sat on his nightstand beside his bed. The faces of his parents and siblings smiling faces made him feel sick to his stomach. He angrily snatches it and shoves it deep in a random drawer.

"And I'll finally be able to see that terrified look in your eyes from back then."

*_*_*_*

"Where are the others?" Eiji slowly approaches Dabi from the woods behind them. The black headed man didn't even care to budge as he watches the kids begin to disperse into smaller groups.

Eiji watches as well.

"That's only going to make it easier for us to pick them off until we find the two—"

"No," Eiji cuts the blonde off, "They'll be just as difficult to defeat. You should keep your guard up, especially around these four." He lifts up pictures and shows the group.

A picture of a green headed boy, Izuku Midoriya.

Another of a boy with a burn on his left eye, Shoto Todoroki.

The boy that was restrained at the Sports Festival, Katsuki Bakugo.

A girl with short silver hair, Nazumi Mizuko.