Angry Blond Boy

"You're a monster, Nazumi! Nobody wants you here. Go away already!"

*_*_*_*

It was her first day of school at U.A. Being transferred in the middle of a semester was rare, but Principal Nezu allowed her to register because of her excellent Quirk control.

"We're not going to allow you to slack off the least bit just because you transferred later than the rest of your classmates." Aizawa explains to the silver haired girl that sat calmly in the leather chair in front of Nezu's desk. "I won't go easy on you either. The moment I see you slack off is the moment the worst days of your life begin."

Although he was trying to be intimidating to the new girl, she simply nods her head in a smooth motion and speaks up for the first time since her entrance exam, "I understand."

He takes a moment to look down at her before he grabs the papers from Nezu and scans through the— what seemed like an endless amount of words.

A certain part catches his attention, though. His eyes reading every word with the utmost care.

Doctors Note: Nazumi Mizuko has been diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder. Though she has been undergoing treatment for the illness, there continues to be, what I call, slip ups. She has remained unmedicated for several years now, but she does normally have control of herself.

He glances up from the papers and plants his unmoving stare on Nazumi Mizuko. "I see..." His voice different than before causes Nazumi to move her attention directly into his eyes.

So that's the main reason why she was expelled.

There's a moment of silence, and then he finally speaks up again. "You'll have to work harder than the rest of your classmates, Mizuko. Are you up to do that?"

She doesn't hesitate as she nods with a determined expression, "I am fully aware of this, just as I am prepared. I will not disappoint you, Aizawa Sensei."

He smirks momentarily, turning his body around and marching towards the door.

"I'll be expecting a lot from you, Nazumi Mizuko. You better keep your word."

Nazumi smiles to herself, standing and following him out of the painfully light office.

"Yes, Aizawa Sensei."

*_*_*_*

As Nazumi walks behind her teacher through the empty hallways of the large school, she finds herself mesmerized by how much different Japanese schools were from American schools.

"It may look different, but I'm sure we have the same rules." Aizawa speaks up, not bothering to look behind him as he continues to walk in his slow pace. "I'm fact, we're probably much more strict with our rules. Remember that."

She doesn't respond with words but he understands the fact that she knew crystal clear.

"You'll be attending Class 1-A. Considering the fact that you are entering a lot later than the rest of the students, they may startle you at first. They're too much of a hassle and will most likely annoy you, but they mean no real harm."

Frankly speaking, I don't think they're smart enough to cause harm to you.

He doesn't say it out loud, but he was sure that it was true.

She stays quiet until they finally reach a large door labeled 1-A. He looks back, "Before we enter, I want you to know that they're all here to become Heroes, much like you. Some will have their own reasons for it, but these kids are serious about it."