*Nazumi Mizuko*

Name: Nazumi Mizuko

Birthday: June 11th

Height: 164 cm. (5'4")

Hero Name: Water Hero- X-Stella

Power: 5/5 A
Speed: 4/5 B
Technique: 5/5 A
Intelligence: 5/5 A
Cooperativeness: 3/5 C

Quirk: Water Manipulation

> Can bend water or anything with water in it to her will.
>Incapable of creating her own water to use.
>Capable of increasing and decreasing the temperatures of the water and/or blood.
>In extreme situations she is capable of bending her own blood as well as others.
>If used too long she is more likely to be taken over by her "other side."
>Harder to use if frightened.
>Almost impossible to use if she'd incapable of moving.
>Capable of using the water to heal minor injuries.
>Capable of using blood to heal serious injuries, though she rarely does so unless in dire situations.

Hero Costume:

>Breathable material used so it's easier to move around.
>Tight in most areas to keep safe from minor injuries.
>Heat and Chill resistant material used so she can use her Quirk without freezing or melting.
>Belt is capable of holding a few ounces of water in the capsules attached.

Relationships:

Izuku Midoriya: Close friends. They are normally truthful and blunt towards one another, earning both mutual trust. Though, Izuku does try his best to help Nazumi to the best of his abilities, she doesn't enjoy taking help from him and instead offers to help him. They look out for one another.

Katsuki Bakugou: Love interests. They enjoy teasing each other, he constantly picks fights with her to prove that he's stronger even if he isn't. They have insane amounts of trust invested in one another and is proved many times. He can be protective and possessive towards her which she returns with positive replies or thanks him even if she thinks he's going a bit overboard. He can get touchy which flusters her immensely. They love hanging out with each other.

Ochaco Uraraka: Close friends. She constantly helps Nazumi prove her to herself that she is indeed interested in Katsuki. She loves giving her friendly tips of how to approach things that Nazumi is unfamiliar with- such as cooking. Though, sometimes she teases Nazumi, she's always keeping it in a joking manner and is never intentionally trying to hurt her feelings.

Eijiro Kirishima: They've met a couple of times and they seem to enjoy each others company. He's kind and respective towards Nazumi, even when she's secretly insulting him. They share mutual respect with one another. Later on they do become friends due to her relationship with Katsuki.

Denki Kaminari: It is shown that he may have a slight crush on Nazumi but it obviously not mutual. Though he does hold a respected relationship with her, he enjoys teasing her about liking the hothead of Class 1-A.

Shoto Todoroki: Friends. He enjoys Nazumi's company and refers to her by her last name as a sign of respect. They've hung out before and sometimes go the cafe after school but they aren't close enough for Nazumi to feel comfortable completely speaking her mind to him because she is afraid of hurting his feelings. He doesn't mind giving her advise of how to approach new things in the Hero category and tends to regularly speak his mind to her.

Tenya Iida: They enjoy hanging around each other since they are included in the same friend circle. He respects her for her Quirk and personality. He doesn't seem to realize why she feels untitled to help others and sometimes speaks up about it. His questions are left unanswered.

All Might: Nazumi tends to look at All Might as a father figure she's never had. He's curious of what she does and carefully approaches her on things that may make her feel uncomfortable. They respect each other and think of one another as equals. Since she'd beaten him in a dual he's realized how truly strong she is and what she's capable of which he tends to think about cautiously. He sticks up for her against the other teachers that disapprove of her staying in U.A.

Shoto Aizawa (Eraser Head): He respects Nazumi's way of thinking and is well aware of what she is capable of as well. He knows how strong and smart she is and is noticed to stick up for her when her classmates told him that she was not strong enough to go up against both All Might and himself as a test. 

Blake Mizuko: She is shown to be distant to her father since in the past he's shown that he wants nothing to do with her, stating that "she's the one that allowed my wife to die, therefor she is no daughter of mine." He's shown to be rather hard on Nazumi and doesn't particularly care what she does as long as she stays out of his way and doesn't dirty the families name. He doesn't stay home often because of the rocky relationship between the two. Nazumi respects her father but doesn't enjoy being around him. 

Past:

Nazumi has been diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder due to her traumatizing childhood. She subconsciously developed a more sinister, sadistic, heartless and ruthless face known as Mi. 

She had 2 older brothers. Christian Mizuko being the oldest and Eiji Mizuko being the second oldest. 

When she was 8 years old, Eiji attacked her. He'd just manufactured his Quirk and was jealous of how Nazumi developed hers quicker- earning her parents approval before he did. He used his Quirk to burn her and cut into her back with a knife he'd stole from his fathers studio. When Kumi Mizuko heard the commotion she rushed to see what was happening. 

In order to protect Nazumi from Eiji, she was forced to retrain her son. As Miss Ivy was calling the police officers, Eiji seemed to burn through Kumi's stone restraint and stabbed Kumi while she was distracted by Nazumi's injury. 

Weakened by her own son's attack, she was unable to defend herself. Nazumi, frozen with both fear and shock, was forced to watch as Eiji burnt her mothers face while slicing into her neck with his knife. Nazumi had lost so much blood that she was unable to stay awake.

Unconscious and vulnerable, Eiji was going to kill her off when he heard the sirens in the distance. Cursing and leaving the household he ran and was believed to be dead. 

Nazumi was hospitalized for her injuries and was in coma for several weeks. When she woke up, the pain was too much for her to bare so her split personality took control and she'd attacked the nurses that tried to help her. When she was put to sleep by her father's doctor, she was treated immediately.

About Mi:

Mi is the other face of Nazumi Mizuko. 

Mi enjoys watching others in pain, especially when it is her who is inflicting the pain. She doesn't like being told what to do and dislikes when Nazumi shows compassion for her friends. She's very sarcastic and tends to regularly display it. She enjoys fighting with a passion and uses profanity often. 

Mi often tends to bring Nazumi troubling thoughts and verbally attacks her. She is shown to hid the fact that she enjoys being a pervert. She has a short temper and when she is angered she displays it by violence rather than with words. She normally shouts at Nazumi and calls her names regularly.

When she feels pain, she doesn't seem to like it but smiles to hide the fact that she's angered. When she's in control she doesn't care about others feelings or pain- only herself and Nazumi. She can use the Quirk more than Nazumi, resulting in her being dangerous. She's intelligent and enjoys using it to toy with others.

Phew.