One of Many Secrets

Aizawa waited for All Might to arrive with the other pro heroes. It was after Nazumi's duel with All Might, and they were ready to discuss whether she could join or not. "Excuse me," Nazumi stated while opening the sliding door to the room. All Might followed behind her, in his weakened form.

"I supposed you have your answer?" All Might's voice seemed to be thicker than normal. He wasn't the only one that saw that monstrous Quirk. They all looked unsure, watching the sad girl. Her head hung low.

She had slipped again.

"Before you say anything harsh and dispose of me," She suddenly piped up, looking at everyone's faces. Principal Nezu studied her carefully as she spoke confidently, "My Quirk can easily kill someone, yes, I know. But I want to use my power for the better. It's hard for me... being me completely. And as you witnessed, I do have another side to me that I'm not fond of."

She clenched her fist, holding it to her heart. Her eyes stung with fresh tears but she refused to show them. "I've always wanted to become a hero. It's my dream. And I want to learn how to use my power for the good- to save people!" She looked at Principal Nezu suddenly, a smile vivid on her face.

He hummed, "Yes, but you won't just need to learn about Quirk Control." He set his cup of tea down, holding up a finger, "You also need to control your mental state. I noticed that you have these 'slip-ups', am I correct?"

Nazumi abruptly felt exposed. She knew what he was referring to. "Y-You could say that..."

"You transferred schools in America a lot due to these slip-ups. Are you aware that if you harm any of my students," He looked her in the eye, causing her to avert her stare to her feet, "I'll have no other choice but to have the Pro's step in."

She wasn't afraid of his words. So instead of tucking the tail between her legs, she stood tall and nodded with a song hum. "Yes!"

"Another thing." He added, "I want you to tell me when you're feeling different... I don't exactly know how to word it-"

"When the other me decides to take over?" She tilts her head to the side. Principal Nezu smiled discreetly, "Yes," He sets down his teacup and shows her out. "Please, make yourself at ease. You'll be in Class 1-A from now on with Eraser Head."

She narrows her eyes, "In case he'll have to-"

"Erase your quirk? Yes, that is indeed another reason why I added you to Class 1-A. The main reason is that you have incredible control over your Quirk, I'm quite impressed."

She bowed, walking down the hall to class. Then she noticed the glares from the other students.

*_*_*_*

It's dark... Nazumi's groggy voice echoed in the area she was in. She opened her eyes, just barely enough to take in her surroundings. Ah, I slipped again...

"You're so fucking stupid, y'know?" The familiar vicious voice laughed at her. She glanced behind her, turning her body enough to fully face her other self. Nothing was noticeably different other than her smile.

Nazumi frowned, "Is that what you think?" The other her smiled wickedly, walking closer to her.

"Well duh. You haven't even caught on what's right in front of your damn face." She spits, the evil smile still vivid on her fair face.

Nazumi shrinks back, noticing how weak she is compared to the other her. "Mi," She starts off, recalling what she introduced herself a while ago. The other her suddenly loses the smile, her hatred finally showing completely, "What? You think you've made friends now? Friends you can trust... they don't exist." She turns her head, letting Nazumi out of her sight.

Nazumi only frowned, walking closer to her, until Mi spoke up, words laced with venom. "I will take full control one day, and I'll show you. I'll show you that you're stupid to believe you have friends now." She fully turns her body, walking back into the darkness.

"I'll wait, until then." Nazumi gulped, already knowing that Mi was being honest. But before Mi was fully encased in the darkness of Nazumi's mind, she shakily yelled out to her.

"Mi! I-I want you to know..." she watched as Mi glared last her shoulder, locking eyes with Nazumi. Instead of backing down like Nazumi normally did, she stepped forward to clear her fear, "I won't let you take me over. I'll show you that they are true friends. I can tell! They're different!"

Mi suddenly smirks, sending shivers down Nazumi's spine. She breathed out one last time before turning back to the blackness.

"Again, until then."

*_*_*_*

Katsuki angrily stood out in the hallway with the rest of his classmates. He watched All Might hesitantly step inside the classroom with Recovery Girl and Principal Nezu behind him.

Izuku watched as well. Watching his mentors face full of fear was truly a rare and scary sight. He normally hid his fear with a smile, but this time, he showed it as clear as day.

He still recalls the conversation he and All Might has about Nazumi Mizuko.

"She's a kind hearted girl, I'm sure." He said, intertwining his fingers together nervously, "But she has a Quirk unlike many others. Such a horrid thing, it is. If used incorrectly, she and her opponent could surely die."

Izuku flinched at that. "What's so scary about her? She seems..."

All Might glances at Izuku with a frown, "She was the first to ever beat me in a one on one fight. She didn't have to move much, unless I attacked. And even then," All Might turned to look out the window, "she still wasn't overwhelmed."

The young boy looks down at his cup, unsure of how to take in the information he was fed. "Midoriya," All Might's voice suddenly went gruff. Izuku looks up, his eyes meeting with his mentors turquoise orbs.

"I want you to show her the truth behind friendship. She isn't very trusting when it comes to new people." He gulps, "And do be careful. She has a mental instability. One wrong move, young man, and she'll turn."

Turn? What ever did All Might mean by that?

The doors suddenly slide open, revealing Aizawa and the rest of the group that was hidden by the doors. Everyone searches for the silver headed girl, only to find that she was being blocked from eyesight.

"What the fuck was that for?" Katsuki shouts suddenly, getting into Aizawa's face. Everyone panicked at their hotheaded classmate's action.

He takes no mind to his student as he pushed him back, allowing them to walk out. Following them, was the girl everyone was worried about.

"Nazumi-" Izuku began, but was caught off guard when everyone noticed her fresh tears.

She bowed weakly, All Might holding her arm to keep her steady. "I-I worried you all, I'm terribly sorry."

Izuku found himself touched, but watched as Katsuki hit her head with a closed fist. The class gasped, including the teachers. "Bakugo, what the hell?" Eijiro said rather loud.

Katsuki ignored him, and focused on Nazumi. "You scared everyone, shit for brains." He says, his voice low and intoxicating.

Nazumi felt a pang if guilt enter her chest, but she carefully looked up to him. His red eyes stared back at her with something he hadn't shown to anyone before.

Worry. She furrowed her eyebrows, shrugging off All Might's hand and collapsing into Katsuki. He was taken back, clearly uncomfortable with her actions, he tried to wiggle free, but he finds himself slowly allowing her to hold him.

"I-I'm so sorry, Katsuki." She repeated, "I'm so-sorry." She wailed into his chest. Everyone watched as the fragile yet fiesty girl broke down in front of her friends.

She couldn't help but to think about what Mi told her. "I'll show you that you're stupid to believe that you have friends now."

She held him tighter, wishing that Aizawa could just erase her thoughts instead of her Quirk.