Sports Festival (1)

Many believed that a red string was connected to destined lovers. That string determines those lovers destined to meet, no matter how far apart they live or how much their life circumstances differ from on another. The thread my be stretched, pulled, tangled, but it was to never break.

Katsuki was definitely not one to consider folklore such as the red thread of fate. He wasn't one to consider being distracting by others around him. He was determined to become the Number One Hero, and he vowed to do so. 

Yet, unexpected turns were met in his life, for he met Nazumi. 

She was shy at times but enjoyed making friends. There were moments that she'd show her fierce attitude, normally when she was sticking up for what she believes in or when she was attempting to protect someone she cared for. She was utterly dense and innocent when it came to sexual things- or anything that wasn't a friendly relationship. 

Her looks attracted students from around her all her life, though she never really considered herself as anything other than flattering. She was strong, both with and without using her Quirk. She was the first to be acknowledged by Katsuki...

Nazumi was the first girl to be attracted by Katsuki, too.

He was not stupid, he knew that what he felt wasn't something he'd feel towards his friends or his family. Though, somehow, he was fine with it. He didn't mind her simple touches or her teasing...

He didn't mind anything she'd do to him, as long as it was her doing it.

Yes, he truly enjoyed Nazumi.

*_*_*_*

"I'll be watching you all with Aizawa Sensei, as well as scouting around the perimeter. I'll be cheering for you all especially loud, too!" Her smile brightened the tension that was building in Class 1-A. Everyone was determined to become noticed by the Pro Heroes- they were to be seen by the world.

Izuku gave her a gentle nod with a unwavering grin. "We will do our best!" 

Katsuki watched as Nazumi forced herself not to look at him. She was embarrassed for what had happened between them and couldn't find the confidence to look him in the eyes. He noticed this as well.

He wondered if he'd made a mistake. Did he ruin their relationship completely by his actions?

"Everyone please follow me out, we are heading to the arena!" All Might cheered, making sure each and every student was filed out of the room in an orderly fashion.

Nazumi followed them out, staying behind with All Might. She had her regular cheerful look in her eyes as she walked beside the current Number One Hero. The day was early, yes, but she was energized for her excitement to see her friends and classmates tell the world that they were here.

"You seem rather happy, Young Mizuko." All Might says as he looked forward. She nodded, watching her feet as they stepped in front of her at a quick pace. 

"I am, I think. There is excitement but there's also disrupting thoughts that seem to distract me from it." Her voice was soft and it seemed to surprise All Might. He'd seen many different things from her, so it was no real surprise that she shocked him once again.

He nods, his fearless smile seemed permanently stuck to his face, "Yes, yes, and? What are those troubling thoughts?" All Might was like a Godfather to Nazumi, helping her achieve her goals and encouraging her to help herself before she tried to help others.

Though, Nazumi couldn't shake the feeling of a fatherly figure from All Might. She sighed, finally looking up from the ground and into his eyes. "I've been feeling awkward towards a dear friend of mine."