Wonder

Katsuki Bakugou, the closest friend of Nazumi Mizuko, knows of her secrets and hasn't left unlike so many of the other's she'd opened up to. With that, she was happy that she could be fully open with him.

"I'll keep what you told me a secret." Katsuki had promised. He'd sensed her uneasiness and called her out on it. "It seems like you don't want people knowing. But you better know you owe me one."

She grinned softly, recalling her day with him.

He'd hung out with her, playing video games with her, eating meals together, fighting over small things like who was better at playing American games or who could get the highest scores on a game. She had fun with him, and he secretly had fun as well.

Of course, he wouldn't admit that to her, for the sake of his pride.

When it was time for him to leave, he'd said his promise with a smirk that she'd grown familiar with now.

She waved him goodbye, along with Miss Ivy and Miss June. "He isn't such a terrible young man." Miss June said while waving with a gentle smile. She had crinkles near her eyes from her age, and her black hair was beginning to dull into a gray.

"Yes, he's definitely a figure. He's bold and I may say flamboyant. And he's quite cocky-" Nazumi cut Miss Ivy off.

"He may be full of himself, and he may have a terrible temper. He swears a lot, as well, and he acts as if he doesn't care, but..." She smiled at the distant Katsuki, "I know he cares. He can be affectionate and considerate when he wants to- and he's smart, despite what others may say about him." She turned to face the two smiling maids. "I'm really glad I have someone like him as a friend!"

The two maids giggled gently at their growing master. "Indeed. I'm very proud of you for making friends. You're growing into a wonderful young lady." Miss June patted Nazumi's head with pride. "You're already taking after your mother, dear."

Nazumi's eyes widened and she caught herself tearing up with a large grin on her face. "Really?" Miss June and Miss Ivy smiled gently and nodded.

Nazumi sunk deeper into the water of the large bathtub. The smile on her face from earlier was still there. Miss Ivy and Miss June were the closest friends she'd ever made- they were family. They'd taken care of her since she was little, and hearing that from them made her happy.

She closes her eyes while leaning her head back. The water calmed her down and was allowing her to rid of her thoughts. Fresh Cherry Blossoms floated in the water with her, the scent easing her mind. It was her mother's signature smell, that and magnolia flowers.

Taking a breath in, she dunked her head underwater, allowing the warmness soak into her muscles. Taking a bath always seemed to make her feel better. Maybe it was the water or the state of mind it put her in, but it seemed to always make her relaxed.

There was a knock on the door, "Lady Nazumi? We got a call from your older brother." She shot up from the water, hurrying to wrap the towel around her body. Once she opened the door, Miss June sat there, grinning.

"He wanted me to remind you that he will be arriving later. He had unexpected Hero work come up in his area and he's unsure of how long it will be when he arrives." Nazumi felt herself let out a breath, relief falling over her.

"I was afraid that he wouldn't come at all. Thank you for telling me this, Miss June. I'd be stuck wondering where he is if it weren't for you." She laughed gently, fixing her towel.

Miss June smiled back at her, handing her some folded clothes. "Here's the nightwear you requested. I'm sorry it took so long." Nazumi shook it off. "Don't apologize, I enjoy taking long baths, although, it's probably not healthy." She laughed.