Guilt

"There's not much time." Mi said to Raven with a bored tone of voice. She sighed and rolled her eyes while she stepped forward. "You're wasting my time."

Raven looked at the girl, then back at his comrade, Eiji. Eiji's attention was now drawn to the two with a smirk on his face. Raven's never seen him like that- scared, embarrassed, in pain.

His once cocky friend was now only putting on a mask to hide the fact that he was scared of what was to happen to him. He was grinning to show Mi that he still had some fight in him. He wasn't giving up, either.

"That's not very heroic of you, Nazumi." Eiji said, wincing as he shakily stood up from the dusty floor. Mi stared at him with an excited expression.

His every moves were becoming more and more fascinating to her. He was pushing himself to hide his pain behind that cocky smile of his. She grinned and narrowed her eyes at him, "Nazumi is... resting at the moment. I'm pretty damn sure that I told you my name before. Do you want me to say it again?"

"You are in my sister's body, therefor, you are Nazumi."

"Your sister? You still consider her as your sister even after everything you've done to her? Everything she's done to you?" Her new goal was to break him emotionally. Seemed fun enough. And she knew it was possible.

It's possible to break anyone if you know their weaknesses.

Eiji wobbled closer to the two that stood in the middle of the room with a determined expression. "What are you trying to get at?"

She shrugged her shoulders, the grin on her face still vividly shown, "It's just as you said, Eiji. Nothing will ever be the same- nothing can be fixed. I'm pretty sure you called Nazumi naive for believing in such." Her grin widened ear to ear as she directed her horrifying stare to his eyes, "Yet here you are, thinking the same way she was. Who's naive now?"

He grit his teeth together, the pain suddenly vanishing because of his rush of adrenaline. He straightened his posture and looked back into Mi's eyes with the same look she was giving him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He barked. "That doesn't even make sense-"

"Oh but it does! I thought you were smart, Eiji. Oh well, I guess I'll have to explain it to you."

Raven stood awkwardly next to Mi, trying to calculate an escape plan. There wasn't much time before she would be finished with Eiji.

He closes his eyes and recalls the paperwork he pulled from the hospital on Nazumi. There was a part in there that was solely about Mi's personality. He remembered scanning through it quickly.

"Y'see, you're still calling her your sister after everything that's happened between the two of you. That means you still have a part of you that cares about Nazumi, even if you don't want to admit it, it's clear as crystal."

"That's not true!" Eiji shouted at her. His arms were attempting to ignite in his flames but his Quirk wouldn't work because of his weak posture.

She's striking a nerve. She's getting what she wants.

"You're still stuck in the past, Eiji. You only want to kill her so you don't have to feel that brotherly-love for her, right? You still care-"

"You idiotic girl-"

"You want to rid of her because you are scared of what's to come if she's still alive! That's why you had Raven stalk the poor girl-"

"Shut up you pathetic-"

"That's why you're still arguing with me at the moment." She finished, watching Eiji's reactions carefully and with a smile on her face.

He was trembling with anger and an unknown feeling. He felt his heart thumping out of his chest, his palms were sweaty, and his stomach was twisting in a knot. He was nervous. Of what, he wondered. What could possibly be making him nervous?