I smiled. But she worriedly cupped my cheeks. Before she could utter a thing, dad interrupted us.

"Watch out Eunha, I don't want him to do anything awful to you. You also have to get married and start your own family. Now that I think about it, it feels like a threat to keep you in that mansion. I don't want you to end up as his keep when he's married with his fiancée".

"Aish she knows what's best for her, now let's have food. Come on you must be tired and hungry from the flight". Mum dragged me to the dinning table even though I was full.

That night after so long I had dinner with my family. It felt nice to finally feel home. After we were done with all the chit chats, I went back to the mansion to clean up.

It was 10:30pm now and he still wasn't back yet. Well he did tell me to not wait so I should just go clean up and sleep. Without giving it too much thought, I travelled to his room, got a towel and hopped in the shower.

Now that I think about it, it feels like a threat to keep you in that mansion. I don't want you to end up as his keep when he's married with his fiancée

Why is dad's words bothering me so much? He won't do that to me. He's changed. Besides why would he do that when he already has a gorgeous fiancée? She can probably satisfy him all he wants. I'll just continue working for him as a maid after he's married or simply leave.

I'm pretty sure he'll let me leave now since he's already got someone to look after him....Wendy. I think I should just tell him tomorrow about wanting to leave. I'll talk to Jimin and arrange something for me and my family. As for Jungkook threatening me about sending my father to jail before, I'm sure he didn't mean it. He probably did that to make me stay since we had nowhere to go and that..... I was mad at him for what he did to me which would have eventually caused me more trouble if I left, not knowing the real him.

I'm still a bit mad at him for what happened but I'm trying to forget it all. I need to think about me and Jackson now. Maybe after clearing out our misunderstandings he'll accept me but for the mean time I should just go and rest.

Hopping out of the shower, I draped the white towel around my body to only realise I didn't bring my garments. I forgot this was Jungkook's room and his bathroom. I hope he's not back yet.

Tip toeing, I opened the door to see no one in the room. Thank god.

I quickly ran to the massive closet to only find that it's a walk in closet. Great I can hide here for the time being as I get changed.

The closet was pretty big. The walls were white with a small crystal chandelier on the ceiling. On the left was a row of his clothing and on the right happened to be mine. As for what I know, mum and dad never had a walk in closet. Maybe Jungkook got it built in our absences.

I searched for some clothes to only realise there were only sets of lingeries and night dresses. The other few clothing weren't even my type and the rest were my maids dresses. Why are the maids dress suddenly looking way shorter than what it already was? What the hell? What exactly am I supposed to wear?

He threw my clothes away without even knowing my taste nor style and got me these clothes thats either too short for me or too expensive for me to even touch.

Quickly going through the sleep wear section, I found a plain red strapped night dress.

*sigh*

I have no choice since all of them are too sexy.

This seems to be a bit.. eh.. appropriate.

I slipped it on with a matching lingerie. The dress had a deep v cut and it felt like my boobs were about to fall out any minute since this set didn't come with a bra. It had thin straps and was nice and flowly, ending till my mid thighs. 

Other than it being sexy, its actually quite comfy. Why didn't I own this before?

Getting out, I brushed my hair before  getting in bed. I turned the lights off to only think about Jackson.

"I love you Kookie..... I hope one day you'll accept me."

Various thoughts ran through my head before sleep consumed me.

Narrator's pov

"Kim get it all sorted out, till than I'll see you in the morning".

"Yes sir". Kim bowed and left to his position.

Jungkook loosened his tie and headed to his bedroom. To only meet the  darkeness with a hint of moonlight shining over a sleeping figure.

He adjusted the switches to release a softer lighting in which it wasn't too dark nor too bright to wake someone up.

With that he took a shower and slipped on a boxer. His hair still damp from the shower with his abs perfectly displayed. He gradually walked over to the bed and got in. The duvet covering them till their hips. She peacefully laid on her back with one of her arm laid beside her head in an L shape. Her face, set right in front of her half opened hand. Her neck and chest completely exposed to Jungkook as he observed her. He positioned himself on his side with his elbow securing him as he observed her sexy sleeping figure. Her breasts in view for him as she faced the other side aside from his.

*Jungkook's eyes roaming all of her body*

He slightly leaned forward and inserted his ring finger in her mouth, with her unknowingly responding to him, tasting it. Still fast asleep.

"Thirsty huh?"

A smile crept across his face and with one swift move he was straddling her. He watched as she slept peacefully under him. With that he twirled his index finger around one of her strap and pulled it down. His face burying in the crook of her neck in process, as his hands intertwined with hers.

Her eyes shot open as she quickly pushed him away, sitting on the bed, startled.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" she asked as confusion and fear hit her at once.

Her eyes roamed over his body, seeing him shirtless before travelling down to see one of her strap slipped down, nearly exposing her breast. Quickly pulling it up, she got off the bed and stood up facing him. He on the other hand ran his fingers through his hair as he retreated from his current position to a standing stance. They both stood facing each other with the bed in between as an obstacle.

"W-What were you doing?" she asked, alarmed. Her eyes wide opened.

His jaw clenched and without answering, he made his way to her with her completely frozen as he did. She was caught off guard when he pushed her on the wall and smashed his lips on hers, kissing her mercilessly.

"Jungkook-mmm!" she screamed between the kiss. Her tiny fists hitting his shoulders to break away as his hands held onto her waist tightly. Pressing her against his body.

"Hah, stop", she huffed as he continued.

He buried his face in the crook of her neck. Sucking it to form purple hickies as she suppressed her moans by biting onto her bottom lip.

"Tell me, did he touch you here?" He spoke through gritted teeth, groping  her ass. She was taken aback before realising that he saw what happened with her and Jackson.

"Let me go you asshole!" she pushed him hard enough to finally break free as he stumbled back a little. Wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

"I thought you were changing, I thought you were finally realising your mistakes, I thought you were finally opening up to me. I was wrong! You're still the same! Why were you being nice to me when you were going to do this again? Why!"

"Because I love you!" frustratedly he ran his fingers through his hair.

"What?" she asked in bewilderment.

"I love you Eunha..." his gaze softened to only turn into a glare as she displayed a disgusted look.

To be continued...