Ch 7: Connor!

(Lyric's POV) *YAY SHE'S BACK*

As I woke up I noticed that I was in a dark cave, shaking my head I could hear the sound of water falling, I found it calming as I tried to see what was going on but I couldn't see a thing thanks to the darkness.

Eventually getting up I headed to the sound of the water fall only to find out that I was walking in a cave, soon the cave opened up into a cavern that had a hole in the top, a large lake in front of me, that had a water fall pouring into the lake from one of the sides of the walls.

I looked towards the middle of the lake to see a small white stone on a small island in the middle of the lake that was shining from the light that was spilling into the cavern from the hole in the roof.

I looked at the walls to see the light that was reflected from the surface of the water was moving around from the water rippling. I walked down the little path onto a sandy beach, but quickly I couldn't help but fell like this place was important.

I quickly ran into the water ignoring my fear of what could be lurking in the waters, I quickly got to the rock to find a small white and black wooden wolf that looked exactly like me laying on the pure white rock.

Sniffing it I gripped it in between my teeth and looked around the light was now shining down on my pelt which I had now noticed that I was now a pup again 'wait if I am a pup then how did I swim across?' I thought looking at the water that I had just swam through.

"What are you doing out here Lyric?" Prince Lachlan's Prince dragon asked as he emerged from the water, "I woke up, do you think we can get out?" I asked the dragon who seemed to be the same size as he was before we got knocked out.

"You're a pup!" Prince said nuzzling me almost knocking me into the water, "Hey! We have a mission!" I yapped at the large dragon right before sniffing the air to see if I could smell a way out, "I already tried to get out of this place Lyric the only way out is up there." Prince said mentioning to the hole in the roof.

"Lyric listen closely, I need you to promise that you won't fail." Prince said his eyes holding sadness, "What is it." I barked looking up at the dragon, "If I lift you up there can you promise to show at least one of the members of our pack this cave." Prince asked as the moon light reflected off his scales.

"I'll try but I can't promise anything, I'll be back no matter what." I barked right before I jumped up onto his muzzle, I watched as he lifted me to the hole and let me jump up out of the cave, "Be ready for anything Lyric." Prince said right before I saw his muzzle disappear into the cave.

Looking around I tried to find out where I was and what direction I was suppose to go, until I felt something pull me towards a direction, Heading in a straight line I followed my heart as I kept walking.

'it's different being a pup again, wish I was a grown wolf again I could have already been there by now.' I thought as I tried to make as little sound as possible while pushing through bushes leaving leaves and broken twigs everywhere as I pushed on to where my heart was leading me.

Suddenly I saw large buildings that smelled different but I quickly saw Connor leaning against a wall talking to Andi, 'CONNOR!' I thought as I ran across this hard rock that stung my paws as I ran across trying to not make a sound.

Once I had gotten of I ran towards the edge of the building and edged my way towards the corner of the building, I looked into the ally to see that Connor was wearing a thin vest, a white shirt, black pants, and blue and white shoes.

I looked at Andi to see that she was wearing a green and black plaid hoodie, dark grey jeans, along with grey and white shoes, suddenly I saw Leon look towards the wall opposite of him, I looked at his golden eyes.

'When did he have golden eyes I thought his eyes were an amber brown.' I thought staring at his eyes, I quietly stepped out and lowered my head while I made my way towards Connor only to see Preston looking towards them while hiding behind a corner.

Quietly I backed up until I was in the cover of the building corner, turning around I raced around almost hitting a few things that were in the way, I turned the corner to see Preston looking over at me, I silently ran towards him and put my paws onto his legs and looked up at him.

"Hey Lyric." Preston said in a calming voice as he crouched down to pet me, I rubbed my head against his hand but I couldn't help myself I wanted to howl, or at least talk to him. "I'm glad you're okay." Preston said calming me down instantly but his voice sounded cold like he didn't have any emotions.

'What happened Preston what made you like this, back then you had a lot more emotion than now.' I thought looking up into his eyes that turned from being brown to looking like fire, I blinked but his eyes didn't go back, I felt uneasy rising up in me as I kept looking into his eyes until he quickly got up and took a step behind me.

Quickly looking back I saw Leon standing there flipping a coin smiling, "Nice to see that your pup is back Preston." Leon said with something in his voice that I didn't recognize, "Leon leave or else." Preston said blocking my view of seeing Leon.

"Fine but don't forget I'll know where you are." Leon said before he walked away, I looked at Preston to see his eyes go back to normal, but he still didn't show any emotion at all, 'Please be okay Preston.'

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!