Ch 2: Memories

(Mitch's POV)

As I walked around the house I had a couple of minutes to spare since I got up earlier than I would have apparently, "The attic?" I said as I walked up some stairs to a dusty room at the top of the house.

I kept walking around the attic checking boxes and bags to see if they had anything in them, until I found a small box that had a star on the top and a golden band around it with a note on it saying 'Do Not Open'.

"This looks familiar." I said picking up the box, as I raised it up I saw it glow purple and open by itself then I realized what it was it was the box that Jerome and Preston took from me, "The Box of Space?" I said remembering the name easily.

"Mitch?" A female voice said from the floor below, "Up here!" I said shoving the box into my jacket pocket, "It's almost time to go also here I found a this jacket you might like" The lady said tossing me a red and black checkered jacket that looked the exact same as the one I wore back then.

"Thanks!" I said taking off the black jacket I had on and put on the checkered jacket, "Well I have to get some things together you keep doing what ever you are doing." She said walking down the stairs.

I quickly slipped the box from the black jacket into the jacket I was wearing, "I hope everyone is okay." I said walking to a large window that lead to the front of the house, I looked outside at the sky that reminded me of the day that we fought Leon and his team it was morning when I got knocked down. "I won't fail another fight." I said keeping my eyes on the sky.

(Jerome's POV)

As I walked around outside I watched the sky go from night to the morning sky, I couldn't help but remember seeing Mitch get knocked down by Frost, on that day of the fight ever since I kept it a secret but I knew exactly when we were defeated.

"July 1st." I said remembering that it was in the middle of the year, "What did we do wrong?" I said wondering what or how we messed that chance up and why hasn't the world been plunged into darkness.

I looked at the dorms behind me since I been at my house they dropped me off at this school but they told the school that I had lost my memory of what happened before I woke up, 'I didn't lose my memory of the life I lived before so why did I lose memory of this life?" I asked wondering.

Suddenly I was pushed down by someone from behind, "Hey!" I said turning around to see a group of boys and Lachlan in the back looking afraid from something, "Lachlan come up here and teach this guy a lesson!" One of the guys said turning around to Lachlan.

I saw Lachlan look at me scared like he didn't want to do anything but he had to convince them of something, I was glaring at him challenging him to try me but he smirked at my challenge, "Lets go!" Lachlan said liking my challenge and swung but I easily caught his hand.

I jumped back as went to hit me again but this time his eyes showed that he was happy, "No playing around if this is a fight!" I said dodging another one of his attacks, "your lucky that we don't have powers." Lachlan said quietly to where only me and him could hear as I pushed him back.

"Vikk?" Lachlan said confused but quietly while looking behind me, "Tell your friends you got this and to meet you up at a place." I told him quietly while still looking like I was on defense, "I got this guys you can go somewhere I'll meet you there later." Lachlan said to the guys behind him with out moving from his position.

"okay but better teach this guy a lesson." One of the guys said before running off with the rest, "Good now that they are gone, Lachlan do you remember Leon?" I asked looking at him to see if I was talking to the same Lachlan.

"You mean the guy to took us out when we were winning especially after he knocked out Preston?" Lachlan said making sure that I knew it was him, "Vikk." Lachlan said looking at Vikk who looked back at him, "Over here." Lachlan said mentioning to us.

I saw Vikk nod and walk over to us, "Who is Leon." Laclan asked while Vikk looked like he realized who we were, "Leon the guy who took us out back then when we were winning after that I don't know who won." Vikk said looking towards the ground, "Nice to see that you two are the same." I said looking up at the sky.

"I can't believe that we are back, but why?" Vikk questioned while thinking, "Don't know but I'm glad that we are back, to bad we don't have our powers." Lachlan said happily but then someone's voice could be heard from far away.

'Who do I know that has that voice.' I thought while looking around with Lachlan and Vikk, "is that Preston?" Vikk asked while looking at Preston who had a hoodie that looked exactly the same, "He doesn't seem to be in the mood to talk to anyone." I said while he looked around but avoided looking at up.

"I wonder if he would recognized any of us." Lachlan said right before a ghostly cat that looked like Stampy jumped on Preston's shoulder making Preston look at the cat, "is that Stampy?" I said remembering when we first ran into Stampy when Preston was being confronted by Leon.

"Yeah that's Stampy!" Vikk said while Preston walked with the cat on his shoulders "I guess he recognizes Stampy but what about Mitch and Rob?

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!!