Chapter 19

It started raining, thunder struck. The demons now unleashed their full power still brain washed. They started baring their teeth and grinning.

"Hey! Y/N can you hit them with a thunder bolt?" Ri asked her sister.

Y/N just nodded deviously and held out her hand. She clenched her fist and bought it downwards a thunder bolt hit a group of demons. Ri nodded impressed, "Good job sis!

"Thanks!" Y/N told Ri and continued hitting the demons with thunder bolts.

Soon, there were no more demons. Y/N quickly changed the weather to sunny. They were surrounded with dead corpses of demons. That was when they saw, the either fainted or dead pastas.

"I'll clEaN UP tHe DEad deMoNS." Psy said snapping her fingers. All of the demons disappeared. 

Y/N POV

 I looked around. The demons had caused a lot of damage. There were not a lot of fallen pastas. I bit my lip trying to refrain from crying. The demons had managed to kill some creepypastas. I saw the other pastas rearrange the bodies. Luckily, there were only a few pastas dead. The ones who was still alive was bought to the infirmary.

I looked at the four dead pastas with sympathy. I sigh and turn around. I saw Ri snap her fingers the dead bodies were now in a beautiful floral coffin. Jeff walked over to her and whispered something in her ear, she shook her head and walked away to the mansion.

I turned back around and grabbed one of the coffins and brought it to the cemetery meant for fallen creepypastas.

----Time Skip----

We return inside. It was a sad day, four pastas dead. I sighed and sat back on the couch, " You okay Y/N?" I turn to face the person who spoke.

"No not really BEN." I reply. He turns on the TV.

"Wanna play?" I nod and he throws one of the controllers to me...

A/N
Sorry for the short, late chapter! I've been thinking after this story's done, would you guys want me to do a one shot book? If so, please message me which creepypasta x reader I should do. <3

Ri out~