Chapter 3

I walked outside. It was peaceful, suddenly I noticed a figure in the middle of a clearing. I cleared my throught. The figure turned around. She had raven black hair sticking out of the hood. She had a mouth mask as well but it was a different colour. One of her eyes were cover by her bangs, the one that wasn't, was black.

She stared at me, I stared back..."Hi!" Her masked turned up, I could tell she was smiling, she hopped to me. "I'm Ri!" I nod and whispered, "Y/N..." ...
"Y/N? Y/N L/N?" She asked in shock. I nod my head, "I'm uh...your younger sister along with Psy." "But...uh..." I stuttured. "The day before they died. Our mum had me and Psy. She was going to introduce us to you but, you were asleep so she was going to introduce us the day after..."

"Then were is she?" "Follow me!" She led me to a cave it was quite hidden from the outside.

"Psy!" A groan came from inside. 

We walked in to find a girl also in a hood. She had brown hair. "Why do we have different hair colours?" I ask tilting my head. 

"Story time!" Ri giggles. "So your mum-well our mum used to love Slender and had a child with him but baby whatever Slender is, they take longer to fertile, but mum broke up with him before she had us. She fell in love with your dad. Soon after, she had a child...you.

Later on, she had us your dad was surprised. Mum explained to him, he understood and accepted us. But when we came home, you were asleep so mum decided to introduce us the day after. But yeah, they died. The police came and we were covered with their blood and we were holding the man's knife...

They thought we killed them and were sent to a testing facility. 

Psy was froze for a year. Since, I was related to Psy and had the same blood, they tested on me because our blood is the only blood that could work. I got a lot of powers in the end, I also killed them...Our cover-up names are well mine is Heartbreaker, Psy's Blood Hound. Oh! And Psy doesn't talk much and I'm 16 Psy's 15." Ri's mask curled again. 

"Are you smiling?" I ask. She nods. "Wanna live at Slendermansion?" I ask again. They both nod. I smile and lead the way to Slendermansion.

Soon we reach Slendermansion. I open the doors to be met with...