Chapter 6

We all headed back inside. Ri went to go get cookies while Psy read a book. I was sitting watching BEN beat Jeff. 

"Ri." I heard Masky call for Ri, "Do you kill with your hood and mask on?" I turn my head watching the scene. 

"No, I don't, I can't break hearts with my hood on." Ri replies smoothly. "How do you break hearts?" EJ asked her curiously. 

"Multiple ways, sometimes I stay on a victim for a few days to torture them, sometimes I just straight up kill them and rip their heart." Ri answers.  

"How do you torture them?" Jeff asked her. 

"Gezz, a lot of questions. I torture them by making them fall in love with me, then I slowly murder everyone they know and love breaking their heart and then kill them." Ri answers but this them stands up. She walks to our room. 

But she comes back and grabs the cookie jar and turns around to walk back up. 

"She really likes her cookies." I whisper to Psy. She nods her head. Soon, Masky walks over to us, "So, do you guys kill with your hood on?" He asks us. I shake my head while Psy nodded. "Interesting." He mumbles something under his breath.

Ri came back down with an empty jar. She placed it on the counter but a gasp made her turn around, there was a young girl with soft brown hair, she had beautiful emerald green eyes. "Hai!" Ri said kindly to the girl. 

"Will you play with me?" She asked. Ri nods her head. 

"What's your name?"  

"Sally." She answers, softly tugging on Ri's hand. 

"Just wait." Ri said to her, she walk to us. 

"Guys come on." She told us. We all followed Sally. 

"Dress up?" Sally asks cutely. Ri nods her head enthusiastically. Sally looks in the closet humming softly. Soon, she found some dresses. 

Ri's dress was aqua and had a little bow. The dress went to her knees and had a bit of silver trailing down the sides. The skirt was ruffled so when she twirled, it went up. Ri smiled under her mask and went to the bathroom. Psy's dress was purple and was longer than Ri's. The dress had a bit of sparkles too. Psy sighed and went to get dress. Mine was beautiful, it was F/C and fit me perfectly when I went out. (You can choose what it looks like.)

Sally smiled when she inspected us, "You guys are beautiful! Let's go show the others." Before we could say no she dragged us downstairs. The girls were wary as Sally covered us with a blanket. 

"Sally." Ri said trying to stop her from dragging us as she knew we were uncomfortable. Sally ignored her and stopped, "Sally move." BEN says trying to get Sally to move. 

"No, I wanted to show you how pretty they are." Sally says stubborn.

She pulls the covers off us. Ri was pouting while Psy was blushing from embarrassment. I only shook my head. The boys' eyes widened. 

Ri sighed, "Since you know what I look like, this is my other power." Aqua, fluffly ears popped from her head and a tail formed. 

"I'm a shapeshifter." She turned around and walked to the kitchen and grabbed another jar of cookies. She hugged it close and went upstairs. Me and Psy followed. 

'What an eventful day.' I thought