Chapter 9

Ri started dragging us. "Where are we going?" I asked curiously. 

She snapped out of her daze. 

"Hmm. Oh sorry I was thinking, Toby and Clockwork is a good ship right." She asks us. 

We both nod, "Perfect!". 

Once we were inside the house, we saw that a few pastas were wrapping their wounds, "You guys okay?" She asks them. They nod. Ri still looks wary but turns around. 

"Ok, so we're going to...I know! Make Clockwork trip and land on Toby." She squeals at the thought. 

"Psy get the banana peel, cause you will actually eat the banana, Y/N get Toby, I'll get Clockwork." She skips away, I sigh and walk over to Toby. I drag him and mark a X on the floor. 

I get him to step on it. "W-what is th-his for?" He say ticking. 

"You'll see. Oh and don't step off the X" I smirk. 

"Got it!" I heard Psy yell. She placed the peel a little away Toby. Meanwhile.

Ri's P.O.V
I skip upstairs. As, I walk down the corridor I see Clockwork. 

"Could you please come with me?" I ask her politely. She nods. 

"Ugh why do you want her not me." Jane interrupts. 

"Because, I will never, ever ship you with someone." I drag Clockwork. 

I stop dragging her and walk side by side. 

"So..." She says but was interrupted by the banana peel. She tripped and landed on Toby. They were both blushing. 

I giggles and went to help some certain pastas who didn't know how to wrap bandages.

Y/N POV
I saw Ri go and help wrap some pasta's bandages. 

"So Psy what was your mission?" I asked her. 

"We had to free some subjects held in this lab. But, we couldn't just go in and free them since they had a gun that could kill creepypastas but we soon freed the subjects and killed the scientists. We also destroyed the gun. And-" 

Psy was cut off, "Children, we need to move, it is unsafe for us to stay here. Do you have any suggestions?" Slenderman told us. 

"What about Heartless Manor?" Ri proposed. We all except Psy looked at her, "My manor." Ri shrugged and continued bandaging.

"Ri got it from our deceased mother." Psy answered. 

"She was the first to turn into one of her forms so she got the manor." 

"Wait, that wasn't the strongest?" A pasta questioned. 

"Yeah, it's just she can upgrade her powers by killing more people as she gets more powerful she gains more forms. Same with me and Y/N." She answers again. 

"Done!" Ri smiled brightly as she finished wrapping some bandages.

 "So should we move now?" She asks. 

Slender nods, "Go get your stuff." The pastas quickly went to their bedrooms. I walk up trailing behind me was Psy and Ri.

Once we get inside our room, we pack our stuff. Soon, I finished. I turned around Psy was done but Ri was still stuffing stuff in. 

"What are you doing?" I ask her. I look at the suitcase, if you were wondering what was keeping her up...it was... cookies. 

Psy sighed, "Ri, their's cookies in the manor, you even stuffed the bunker with cookies." 

"Oh..." Ri realized her mistake. She took out the jars and finished packing. She put the jars into her backpack. 

"Okai! Let's go!" She skipped out the room. We saw the rest of the pastas downstairs. As we walked outside, Slender mumbled something and inside the mansion turned rusty and old. 

It look like it had been abandoned years ago. Ri skipped to the west. We followed. 

Soon, we reached the manor. It was beautiful yet spooky. Ri snapped her fingers. Flowers bloomed on vines surrounding it. 

"Come in!" Ri yells happily once inside. Inside looked like Slendermansion but a bit different, "Welcome!" Ri smiled happily