Chapter 7

A/N Thank you guys for 200 reads and Happy New Year! Don't forget to vote. <3

Ri opened the bedroom door and went in. Psy closed it behind us. Suddenly, Ri asked, "Who's your favourite creepypasta?" 

"Umm..." 

'Who was my favourite creepypasta?' I thought. I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Psy?" She question Psy, Psy blushed even more, "I-I'm not telling." She stuttered. 

A smirk grew on Ri's face, "Aww. Please tell me!" 

She blushed again, but this time she grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. Ri giggled. 

"So Y/N killing spree with some other pastas?" She asked delightfully, I nod. 

"I'll inform Slender!" She skipped to Slender's office. 

Psy came out in the same clothes on, "Is she gone?" She asked cautiously. I nod again.

Suddenly, Ri came back, "Oh! Psy tell me now?" 

Psy's eyes widened and ran out the room. 

"Well Y/N killing spree is on but we should invite some other pastas." I nod and follow her out the room. 

"Sooo...Who should we invite exactly?" Ri asks me. 'That was a good question.' 

"Invite Jeff, BEN, Masky, Hoddie, Toby, EJ and LJ." I told her, she nodded and cautiously walked towards the couch. 

She tapped BEN's shoulder, "BEN?" She called out softly, he turned around. "Wanna come on a killing spree with us?" She asked. He nodded and turned back around. She walked over to the kitchen, "Masky? Hoddie? Wanna come on a killing spree?" She asked the boys, they nodded. Her eyes scanned over the pastas. She walked over to Toby. " Killing spree?" "Sure!" He replied happily. She walked to the couch where EJ was reading.

"Wanna come on a killing spree." EJ nodded before returning to his book. 

Ri skipped to the kitchen again, "LJ, Killing spree?" She asked. He nodded before asking Ri if she wanted a candy. Ri nodded and shoved it in her mouth. S

he walked over to Jeff who was sharpening his knife, I watched contently. "Jeff? Wanna come on a killing spree?" She asked cautiously. He nodded, Ri came back with a thumbs up. "I didn't die!" She said happily.

*TIMESKIP*

"What to wear. What to wear." Ri kept mumbling as she search through her closet. 

Finally, Ri stopped mumbling, "Why a skirt?" I asked her, "Heartbreaker." She reminded me and left to change. 

Soon, she came back, "Let's go!" She said enthusiastically. 

"You guys got your weapons?" I asked them. Ri nods and points to her boots and her satchel while Psy waved the scythe in her hand. I nod. 

Soon, we reached the meet up point, "Hey guys!" Ri said enthusiastically. 

"Why a skirt?" Toby asked.

"Heartbreaker." Ri groaned.  She started walking to a nearby town. Ri pulled out her phone and started to giggle. I look at the phone and started giggling as well.

But when it got to BEN's we started to die of laughter. 

"Jeff!" Ri yelled out and gave the phone to him but first she restarted the video. She slowly caught her breath. 

"What- Nevermind." Jeff smiled even more. The rest of the pastas looked at the phone. 

"Oh..." 

"Ok let's go." Ri stood back up. Jeff gave her back her phone. We soon arrived. 

"Can we watch you kill?" The boys asked curiously. 

"Well then Psy you go first." She nodded and went to a house, we followed. 

"One adult. Easy kill. Boring though." She sighed and walked in. We watched from outside. Psy entered the woman's room she swung her scypthe. 

The woman was soon dead. She summoned her darkness again, a part of the darkness spilted off and turned sharp, it pierced the woman's skin. Psy cutted out the kidneys and the heart. Psy ate the heart as she came outside. She gave the kidneys to EJ.

"Y/N?" 

Ri whispered, "You wanna go now?" I shook my head, I was curious how she killed. She nodded, "My turn." She started whispering something under her breath. She looked up and smiled. 

She walked towards a house, "Perfect." She climbed in the window. "Pervert." She softly woke the boy up. "Huh who are you?" But suddenly, the boy was drawn to her. He started to lean in. I saw her take her knife out of her boots. Just as he was about to kiss her she stabbed him in the heart. She carved the heart out.

But the hole was in the shape of a heart. Ri threw the heart out the window for Psy. She looked around the bedroom. She wrote on the wall with his blood,
"Love is stronger than hate - Heartbreaker" She smiled and carved a broken heart with a arrow through it in the wall. 

She  carved out the kidneys and grabbed some video games he had. She threw the kidneys to EJ and the games to BEN. 

"Happy playing!" She smiled happily.

I nod it was my turn. "Y/N, can I help?" Ri asked. I nod. We walked to a clearing, I took off my hood. "Take a hint?" I asked Ri. She nodded

Lots of media today. Ri's the black haired while you are the white haired!
I saw that a few people came. I went to them and killed them. 

"Good job Y/N!" I smiled. 

"Well you guys can go kill now." I said. They nodded. 

Ri, Me and Psy go back to the house. We go change and go to sleep.