Chapter 18

Y/N charged at the demon with her beautiful specter. She stabbed the demon and picked up Ri. Y/N distributed some healing magic into her. Ri woke up, "Oh! Hi sis! What happened?" 

"Demon stabbed you in the shoulder." I replied to her question.

"Oh...that's unfortunate." Ri said grabbing her shoulder, "I'll be fine! Just summon your angels." 

Ri stood up, "I summon thee angels of north and west." I said gently. Hoards of angels came from the sky, I just watched in awe. They started healing some creepypastas and attacking Zalgo's army. 

Ri stumbled but she caught herself by holding onto the tree next to her. She transformed, she had a flower crown on her head and she had her wolf hybrid form on. "I-I summon thee animals to-o h-help in bat-tle." She said panting. Animals came out the forest to attack, "Change i-into sha-dow f-form." She told them, they turned into shadow animals. "Attack!"She collapsed on the floor. She hoisted herself next to the tree.

"Ri, you okay?" Y/N asked her softly. Ri shook her head.

"Not really, but focus on the battle."

"But the demons will attack you.

"Just go I-I'll be o-ok." As soon as, Y/N heard that she knew she had to fight. She ran back into the fight. Ri snapped her fingers and a big flower surrounded her. Ri fainted.

----Meanwhile----

Psy started summoning fireballs which hit many demons. The pastas were finally winning! But...only then Psy was stabbed as well. Ri woke up knowing something was wrong. She opened up the flower -which gave her strength- and ran to Psy, "You okay Psy?" She picked Psy up and bought her to the flower. Ri laid Psy down in the flower, she shut the flower and ran out to fight.

"What happened to Psy?" Y/N asked curiously.

"She was stabbed by a mean demon!" Ri pouted. 

"Still childish." Y/N replied. 

Followed with a "Hey!" From Ri as she dodged a spear thrown by a demon. (She meant Hey! for both Y/N and the demon.)

The amount of demons on Zalgo's side were much less than the amount he had before hand. "Hey, Y/N? Should we let Psy murder Zalgo?" Ri asked Y/N.

"Yeah probably." Ri ran to the flower and opened it up. 

"Psy? Wanna kill Zalgo?" Once the words left her mouth, Psy had already ran towards Zalgo. She stabbed his side over and over again. She even kicked him once. She was really eager to murder him but was also angry his demons (and him) killed some pastas. Finally, she stabbed his heart but the danger wasn't over yet...