Chapter 10

Thank you guys for 1.69k reads.

Polls: Who's your favourite character so far?

Which creepypasta are you scared of?

"Why is it so similar to Slendermansion?" 

Someone asked, "Cause our mum designed both houses." Psy answered. The pastas nodded and left to pick their rooms. 

"Guys follow me." Ri told us and skipped up the stairs. We followed. Soon, we reached three rooms. 

"These are our rooms. Y/N this one is yours." She said opening the left door. 

"Huh? Jane why are you in here." 

"Because I chose this room. Finders keepers, losers weepers." Jane replied. Ri sighed.

"Y/N think of this as your room." 

I closed my eyes and did what I was instructed, "The manor will make you own this room since you're one of the owners." 

I opened my eyes, "Think of the room having a barrier and blocking Jane out." I nod. Suddenly, Jane was pulled to the door. Ri pulled me out of the way. Jane was now pounding her fists on an invisible barrier. 

"Well enjoy." Ri said leaving the room.

I unpacked the stuff I had. 

Soon, Ri came back, "You can also think of of the walls a different colour and it will change. So you can modify your room in lots of ways." 

She said before walking out, "Oh! And there's going to be a sleepover in the living room." I nodded and went to go take a shower.

Soon, I got out and dressed in my pajamas. 

It had taken a long time to walk to the manor so it was now night. I grabbed my F/C sleeping bag and my 2/F/C (2nd Favourite colour) pillow. 

I brushed my teeth and walked downstairs. 

I saw Ri's head through a hole in a pillow fort, "Hi Y/N Come in." Ri said happily. 

I nodded and walked in. She was sitting on a aqua sleeping bag with a white pillow. Next to her was a purple sleeping bag and a blue pillow. 

Ri signalled the spot between her and Psy's sleeping bags.

I placed my sleeping bag down, "Is everyone here?" Ri asked everyone. The pastas nodded 

"So what should we play?" Ri asked them. 

"Can we play Truth or Dare?" Sally tugged on Ri's pyjamas. She nodded. 

"Y/N you go first."

 "Hmm... Psy Truth or Dare?" "Dare." Psy answered. 

Ri whispered something into my ear, "Kiss EJ." Pay glared at Ri. Ri only smirked and took a camera out of her bag. 

Since, EJ was opposite Psy, she only had to lean forward. She lifted his mask and gently kissed him.

Ri giggled and took multiple pictures. She showed me the pictures. I noticed two red eyes at the window in the picture. I showed Ri. She gasped and stood up, she snapped her fingers and walked out the fort and to the window. She opened it and pulled something inside, it was The Rake. He was tied with vines.

Once, Ri realized who she was holding, she shrieked. She quickly ran into the pillow fort and clung to me. 

"Please tell me that is not The Rake." 

Ri mumbled to me, "Sorry Ri. It is The Rake." I told her, she trembled even more. 

I stood up to try to remove The Rake from the house, Ri immediately hugged Jeff who was on the other side of her.

I took out my knife in case of needing to protect myself. 

Soon, I got The Rake out of the house. I locked the window and went back to the fort, I saw Psy smirking. 

"Ri." 

"Yes Psy?" Ri answered still a little bit scared. 

"I dare you to kiss Jeff." Ri sighed.

"Jeff turn around." She told him. He turned around so he was facing her, Ri softly kissed him. 

"Why is there so many kisses?" I asked them. 

Psy ,who was snapping some photos with the camera Ri used, shrugged. Soon, someone said "Y/N Truth or Dare"...