FIFTY-FOUR ✗ CORBYN BESSON

That's a Secret I'll Never Tell

This imagine is for ChloeMackney

Chloe's pov

"Chloe, Stop I can explain!" Emilio shouts as he chases me down the stairs and towards the front door. I stop in my tracks and turn around to face him.

don't let him see you cry, don't let him know he hurt you.

"What Emilio?! What kind of excuse are you going to come up with now? How about you try and take responsibility for the terrible thing you just did!," I shout, he stands still for a couple seconds before turning around and leaving me standing there all alone in the living room.

I wipe away my tears before leaving the house and getting into my car.

"What's up baby sister!," Logan shouts as he runs towards me with a camera, I look up at him and as soon as we make eye contact he turns off the camera and gives me a hug.

"I've got people over right now maybe you should go upstairs and wash your face," he suggests, I nod before walking upstairs and towards the restroom.

I grab the handle and try to open the door, but it's locked "occupied!," I hear someone shout, I groan before replying "Sorry!," I walk further down the hall until I find another restroom.

I walk in and look at myself in the mirror.

My blonde hair is no longer curly, my mascara has run down my cheeks and my eyeshadow is a mess.

I grab a wipe from beside the sink and take off all my make up before grabbing my hair and throwing it up into a ponytail. Just before I walk out the restroom I take a deep breath.

I walk downstairs to grab some ice cream, as I walk through the kitchen I hear people singing. Slowly but surely I follow the sound and it leads me to 4 boys singing with Logan, I smile at them.

"Sorry I'm late I couldn't find the hand soap," A blonde boy shouts as he runs through the kitchens and into me, i fall to the ground.

"Nice one Corbyn, just push my sister over," Logan jokes, I look up and make eye contact with a gorgeous boy.

He has bright blue eyes, he's kinda tall, skinny and he has a beautiful smile.

"I'm so sorry..." "Chloe" I say as I grab his hand so he could help me up.

"It's fine," I smile.

"I'll leave you guys because I have a appointment with Mr. Ice Cream," I say before leaving them alone as I walk towards the freezer to get a tub of vanilla ice cream.

I pick up a table spoon before taking a seat in the living room, I turn on the TV and decide to watch Gossip Girl.

I'm halfway through the Ice cream when I hear Logan and the boys whispering.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do?," Logan whispers to the boys.

"What makes you think we know what to do?," the curly haired boy replies.

"Corbyn, go talk to her," Logan says as he pushes him toward the sofa.

He slowly walks over to me, he just stands in front of me awkwardly.

"Can I help you?," I ask, he looks around and points at himself "me?," he asks, I laugh at him and nod.

"I'm here because I love...," he says looking at the TV trying to figure out what I'm watching "Gossip Girl," I say with a smirk, he looks at me and nods.

"Yup that's it! I love it," he says as he takes a seat beside me, I look at him and smile.

All of a sudden I hear Corbyn shout "ouch what was that for Logan!," I look beside me and see Corbyn with his hand on the back of his head, I look down beside me to see a spoon sitting there.

"He just threw a spoon off your head," I laugh, Corbyn looks behind him and gives Logan a smile before wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Oh no you won't!," Logan shouts, I look over and laugh.

"Here," I say giving Corbyn the spoon, he takes it and starts eating the ice cream.

We sat and watched Gossip Girl for hours, I look at my phone 2:00am.

I look at Corbyn and he's still watching the show, I laugh before leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you Corbyn," I yawn before passing out.

[A/N] Hey I'm sorry I've been gone for so long lol but I've been trying to focus on myself, I've got a bunch of imagines to write so if you've requested and I told you I would write it then you're on the list. I've got to wake up early for school tomorrow so this will be the only chapter today. I'm going to try and post 2 times a week but I'm not sure.

Also Chloe if you want me to change anything just dm me and I'll be sure to change it.

Until next time you know you love me. xoxo, Gossip Girl