FORTY-SIX ✗ ZACH HERRON

Boyfriend?

This imagine is for PollyMalik1D

Polly's pov

5 months ago

"i don't want to go to some dumb teen party?," i tell my friend after she asked me to go for the 9th time, she frowns before slowly walking away.

"fine but next time you ask me to take over your shift at work i'll say no, remember that!," she shouts as she turns around stoping towards me.

"oh my gosh! fine!," i reply before getting off my bed and walking towards the closet, i pick out a off the shoulder white body suit with a pair of high waisted ripped jeans and my favorite pair of white vans.

"happy?!" i ask showing her my outfit, she nods with a smile on her face.

we leave my house and begin walking down the busy streets of LA.

"knock on the door," kenzie shouts as the music from inside roars over her. "no you," i reply.

as kenzie is about to knock the door swings open and a young boy runs out and pushes us out the way so he can run to the bush and puke. i pinch my nose before slowly walking inside the large house.

within seconds kenzie walks off and leaves me alone and this stupid party.

"want a drink?," a tall boy with dark curly hair asks "no thanks," i say before walking into the kitchen and looking for a bottle of water.

"water?," a boy with blonde hair asks handing me a bottle, i thank him before walking out the back door and taking a seat on the sunbed, i look at the view and smile to myself.

i hear a sigh coming from behind me, causing me to jump. i look behind me and notice boy around my age stumbling towards the sunbed next to me.

i quickly get up and help him towards the seat, he thanks me as he takes a seat.

"what's your name?," he asks with a smile "Polina, you can call me Polly," i tell him as i take a seat next to him.

"i'm zach," he smirks before laying down and falling asleep.

present day

"zach's here!" my moms calls from downstairs, i tell her i'm coming as i grab a pair of vans and begin to run down the stairs.

i get to the bottom and see zach standing there with a bouquet of white roses, i give him a hug before taking the roses out of his hands and putting them in a vase upstairs in my room.

"ready?," he asks with a smile as he puts his hand out, i nod before taking his hand and walking out the door.

he takes me on a walk across the beach, we decide to go to a ice cream shop.

"hey, polly?" "yes," i say taking my attention from the ice cream to zach "do you maybe want to be my girlfriend?," he asks nervously, I nod before getting off the chair and giving him a big hug and kiss.

we spend the rest of the day together before going home.

[A/N] Hello
i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and i'll try to update again this week.