THIRTY ✗ JACK AVERY

This imagine is for kill_for_love

Elena's pov

it's a week before thanksgiving break and I'm walking into my 7th period class when I hear someone behind me yell.

"Merry Christmas," I sit in my seat before I look behind me to see who yelled, I look at the door and notice my friend f/n wearing a Christmas sweater.

"are you kidding me?," I ask her as she walks towards her desk that's next to mine "Christmas is my crack!," she shouts causing the whole class to turn her way and stare.

i start to laugh at what she says, but before I could say anything back a certain someone is standing in front of my desk. I look up and make eye contact with Jack, he gives me a smile.

"did we have any homework?," he asks with a warm smile on his face, jack just moved here a couple weeks before the school year started and he is already one of the most popular guys in school.

"I-I-I don't think so," I stutter as I shuffle my sheets of paper for the class, he chuckles before walking away to the other end of the class.

during the rest of that class I notice jack staring at me.

as soon as the bell rings I walk up to jack "can I help you?," I ask talking about the fact that he kept on staring at me "no, thanks though," he winks before walking out the class leaving me with red cheeks.

[A/N] Ayyyy
I got a chapter up on time!! So I hope you enjoyed this chapter tell me whatcha think! About the whole Christmas is my crack thing my friend irl actually said that in class and yes she was wearing a Christmas sweater lol who tf am I friends with?

anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter Elena sorry it took so long :(