FORTY ✗ DANIEL SEAVEY

Party?

This imagine is for longlive_whydontwe

Cassie's pov

"Cassie! we were mean't to be at the party almost an hour ago!," my roommate emily calls from the other room, i quickly grab my phone and the apartment keys before running towards the front door with her.

we run into emily's car, then she starts driving us to the beach party.

on our way i check my phone and notice daniel has messaged me a couple times.

Message from other half
babe, the boys and i are at the party text me when you get here.

Message from other half
are you ok?.

Message to other half
yea, i'm good. emily and i are on our way.

"here we are," emily tells me as she begins to park the car, i look out the window and see flashing lights with hundreds of drunk teens dancing to really loud music.

we get out the car and begin walking towards the crowd of people, i text daniel telling him we're at the party.

within seconds daniel and all the other boys are surrounding emily and i.

"i'm gonna go get drinks, want anything?," i ask everyone, all the boys want soda and emily asks for water.

i was walking towards the drinks when i feel someone grab my wrist, i turn around and see some stranger.

"how are you doing darlin?," he asks with a smirk on his face "i'm doing good, how are you?," i ask being polite "better now that i'm talking to you," he replies "well that's nice, i'm gonna go," i tell him trying to get away.

"i'll help you," he says as he begins to follow me across the beach.

"cassie?! is this guy bothering you?," daniel shouts walking towards us "no not really," i reply, the guy still standing there.

"can you leave us alone?," daniel ask's the guy "how about you leave, i was here first," the guy replies standing his ground "no not really, i'm her boyfriend so technically i was here first. i think it would be best if you left," daniel says putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

the guy just walks off.

"are you kidding me cassie?," daniel shouts "what?, i was just talking to the guy," i tell him as i grab the drinks "he was clearly flirting with you," daniel shouts throwing his arms in the air, causing me to flinch.

"oh my god," daniel says pulling me into a hug "i would never hurt you," daniel tells me giving me a peck in the lips.

"sorry for scaring you," he whispers.

"do you want to go home?," he asks with a sweet smile "i would like that a lot," i reply putting his arm over my shoulders as we begin to walk to a uber.

we spend the rest of the night lying on my sofa cuddling while watching multiple Disney movies.

[a/n]
Heyyyy.
I hope you guys liked this update, if cassie has any problems with it feel free to dm me and I will be sure to fix it.

Also I made a what don't we confessions account, all you do is tell me how you feel and I'll post it, but you will 100% anonymous the account username is @whydontwecxnfess

the next imagine will be thomasdoherty_love

see you then

C.