THIRTY-EIGHT ✗ DANIEL SEAVEY

Together?

This imagine is for crazygirl5301

Sarah's pov

"sarah get up! it's almost time to go!!" my best friend shouts waking me up from my deep sleep. i groan before getting out of the bed, slowly walking towards my closet and picking out my clothes for today.

we run down the streets of Hollywood to get to why don't we's house. my best friend luna is a very popular youtuber and she just so happens to be best friends with why don't we. i'm only going to help out with filming, because she's recording a youtube video with them.

as we get to the door we both stop to take a breath so we don't look dumb when we walk in the house, after a couple of seconds we catch our breath and begin to knock on the door.

corbyn opens the door with a smile on his face, we smile back as we enter their house. i've met the boys a couple times before this because luna has been hanging out with them a lot lately, i usually hang around with Daniel while all the others hang with luna.

lately i've been enjoying daniel's company more and more, i think i may have a tiny crush on daniel but he probably doesn't feel the same way but it's ok.

"you guys are late," zach shouts as he runs towards us, i check my phone "by 47 seconds" i reply causing daniel to look at me and smirk, i don't do anything i just stand there blushing. until luna nudges me, I snap out of my daze and continue to take some of the equipment in and put them up.

"need help?" daniel ask's as i set up the camera "umm sure, could you get me the lights they're at the front door" i reply as i get the camera into the tripod. daniel runs through the house to get the lights, i look up and jonah is standing there staring at me.

"what?," i ask causing him to grin "you like daniel," he sings "oh my gawd stop" i shush him before getting back to setting things up. jonah continues to follow me through the House.

"will you stop?" i ask "as soon as you tell me that you like daniel" he whispers "fine! i like daniel, better" i tell him, all of a sudden I hear something drop i look behind jonah and notice that daniel is standing there. daniel had just dropped the lights.

"i like you too," daniel whispers, i look over at jonah and notice he's leaving the room.

"really?" i ask in shock, daniel just smiles and nods. i run up to him and give him a hug.

"sarah, would you do me the honor of going out on a date with me?," daniel ask's bowing down.

"why yes, i would love you go on a date with you" i smile giving him a kiss on the cheek before going back to help luna.

well i hope the date goes well.

i really like that boy.

[A/N] Hellooooooooo
sorry i've just got back to school and no joke my teacher has just given me a dumb project...no joke it was my first day back. anyway i've got to be up in 5 hours so I'm gonna go to bed.

goodnight.