FIFTY-TWO ✗ JONAH MARAIS

Date night

This imagine is for jonahsbb

Hannah's pov

"You get the limo out front, hottest styles, every shoe, every color!," I sing along with the tv in front of me, I look around and notice all the boys staring at me.

"That's what I call talent," Zach jokes as he steals some popcorn from Jack, I laugh before continuing to sing the song.

"You get the best of both worlds, Chill it out, take it slow. Then you rock out the show!,"

"Are you guys gonna sing? Considering all of you are actually good at singing," I say, they all sing along with me.

During a break I jump off the sofa and towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water, I turn around to see Jonah standing behind me.

"I need water too," he whispers as he leans over me and towards the water bottle, I blush before looking at my feet to hide my face.

"Why are you looking down?," Jonah asks as he puts his finder under my chin and pushing my head up to make eye contact with him.

"You look beautiful," he tells me, I thank him before walking towards the door.

"I'm going to go home," I state as I point behind me as I back up, he just nods.

"I'll pick you up at your house at 8," he smirks as I walk out the room to see and the boys winking at me.

"Oh shush," I tell them before grabbing my shoes and leaving the house.

• • •

Once I get home I quickly run up to my room, and grab my phone to see texts from the boys and Jonah. I drop my phone before I begin to pace back and forth in my bedroom.

"What's going to happen?," i whisper, so many thoughts going through my head.

I check the time and realize that it's 7:30, I only have 30 minutes to get ready.

I rush over to the closet and grab out a oversized friends shirt I got from urban outfitters, and I pair it with a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans and some white vans.

I rush over to my make up bag and put on some mascara to my already long enough eyelashes and some lip gloss.

I hear a knock on the door. I grab my stuff and run down the stairs, almost falling as I get to the bottom.

I beat my parents to the door.

"I'll be back before 10," I say before giving both of them a hug and rushing out the door, only to bump into Jonah.

"You alright there gorgeous?," he asks helping me up off the floor, I nod as I grab his hand.

He drives me to a beautiful little restaurant, I smile at the sight of it.

We walk in to be greeted by a girl around our age, she takes us to our table before giving us our menus and leaving us alone.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to ask you out," Jonah whispers to me, I blush causing him to smile at me.

• • •

After we had our dinner Jonah decides to take me home, so I wouldn't be late for my parents.

Once he stops the car I'm about to get out when he runs over and opens the door for me, I thank him before taking his hand and walking up to the front door.

"Thank you so much," i whisper, he nods.

I notice him blushing and looking down.

I lift his chin up, to see his bright eyes looking at me. I smile before pulling him in for a kiss.

We pull apart just as we hear the door open to see my little brother standing there is shock.

"Bye," I whisper, I give him a quick kiss on the cheek before walking inside.

[A/N]
I hope this chapter was good for you jonahsbb, if it isn't just dm me and I'll change it for you.