FIFTY ✗ ZACH HERRON

Jealousy

Liv's pov

One year later

"You excited to see Jonah?," I ask Angela as I wink at her, she laughs at me before nodding her head.

"Are you exited to see Zach?," Angela asks me wiggling her eyebrows "oh shut up," I say as I blush at the thought of seeing Zach.

What if he doesn't like me anymore?

Will he break up with me?

All these thoughts are running through my head as we slowly get off the plane, I feel Angela tap my shoulder.

"Huh?," I say as I turn around to face her, she gives me a smile before whispering "he really likes you Liv, trust me".

As we grab our bags I look around to see all the boys standing outside with a sign, and out names written on it in bold.

I smile.

"Liv! Get your suitcase!," Angela shouts, I turn around and run to grab my suitcase. Once I get it I look over to Angela and see her laughing at me.

"Oh shut up," I say as I walk away from her, she continues to laugh at me.

As we walk out I see all the boys run up to us and give us hugs.

"You have no idea how much I missed you," Zach whispers in my ear as we hug, i smile before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

I walk over to Jonah.

"I brought all the decorations and I ordered the cake," I whisper to Jonah while everyone else is having a conversation, he thanks me with a hug before walking back to Angela and giving her a kiss on the head.

"Are we actually gonna leave the airport or nah?," Corbyn asks, we all walk to the car and begin our journey to Angela's grandmother's house.

• • •

"Angela, I missed you!," Mrs. Smith shouts as she pulls Angela in for a hug, I smile at them as I grab out suitcases from the trunk.

"I can take it for you?, considering what you've done to help me," Jonah says as he takes my suitcase off me and walks with it to the doorsteps.

I look at Zach and smile, he sees my smile and looks away.

What's his deal?

I ask myself.

I ignore him and walk inside the house without saying goodbye.

Angela and I take our stuff into the guest room before taking a seat.

"What's Zach's deal?," i ask getting annoyed.

"I don't know? Why don't you just text him," Angela suggests, I nod before grabbing my phone.

Liv:
Hey? Are you ok?
read 3:28

Zach:
Yes
read: 3:31

Liv:
You sure?
read 3:37

Zach:
Yes Liv I'm fine
read 3:45

I read his text and storm out of the room and out the house, I walk across the street and towards a little park. I take a seat on the bench before putting in my earphones and playing music.

I feel someone atop my shoulder, causing me to jump.

I turn around to see Jonah, he smiles as he takes a seat next to me.

"What's up?," he asks.

"I think somethings bothering Zach," I tell him.

"He did seem a little off," Jonah agreed, we sit on the bench for a little while talking about how he's gonna surprise Angela for their anniversary.

"All you have to do is look good and wear a tux," I tell him, he laughs.

"Is this a joke!," I hear someone shout, I look behind me to see Zach holding a bouquet of roses.

Zach drops the bouquet before storming off into the distance.

"What's his deal?," Jonah asks, I quickly get off the bench and begin to run after Zach.

As I catch up to him, I begin to try and get his attention.

"What is your problem?," i ask him, he turns around and I see tears streaming down his face.

"You! You're my problem! I like you so much more than you think I do! I don't want to be hurt" he shouts.

And at that moment I realized that Zach was jealous. Jealous of the fact that I've been talking to Jonah.

"Is it because of Jonah?" I ask, "you've been hanging out with him and talking to him more," he says as he looks at his feet, I smile at him before pulling him in for a hug.

"I was helping Jonah set up a surprise for Angela and his anniversary," I confess, zach looks at me and smiles.

"Oh thank god, I honestly thought I would had to compete with Jonah," he laughs, I giggle before he pulls me in for a kiss.

He's perfect and he's mine

[A/N]
I hope you enjoyed this chapter Liv if you need me to change anything just comment.