THIRTY-TWO ✗ ZACH HERRON

This imagine is for Danielseaveybae_222

Adriana's pov

"i promise i'll call you after every show," he whispers in my ear as we hug for the longest time.

knowing that we won't see each other for the next few months, since zach and his band were going on tour.

that was 2 months ago...

i've never missed someone so much in my life. he kept his promise the first couple weeks of tour, but after that he didn't have time for me anymore.

i usually stay up late waiting for my phone to ring. waiting for the boy i love to call me, but night after night i end up disappointed.

tonight i decided that i have had enough of sitting around and waiting for him to call me. i grab my phone from my desk, go straight to my contacts and call zach.

after a couple of rings he answers.

"umm, hey" he says.

"zach you haven't called in like 2 months, what's going on?" i ask him as i doodle on my note pad.

he groans before replying "babe i am so sorry, the boys and i have just been so busy" he tells me with sympathy in his voice.

i feel tears slip down my cheeks "zach, i think we should see other people," i cry.

instead of replying, he hangs up.

i spent the rest of the night on the phone to my friends, they all tried their best to cheer me up.

the next morning...

i wake up hearing the doorbell ringing constantly, i slowly get out of bed and stumble towards the front door.

i open the door, as soon as i see them i slam my front door in their face.

"please adriana let us in," jonah shouts from the other side of the door.

"why? what are you guys even doing here?," i ask as i lock the door.

"i want to apologize for what i've done," i hear zach answer, i don't reply.

"adriana i love you, and i wouldn't do anything to hurt you," zach continues, causing me to tear up.

"i guess we will just go," jack says, I hear their footsteps go down the stairs.

without hesitation i open the front door and bolt down the stairs towards zach. as i run down the last couple of steps i trip and fall, causing all the boys to turn around and run to catch me.

i close my eyes waiting for the impact, but after a couple seconds i feel hands holding me up.

all the boys are holding me, i quickly get up.

"can i talk to zach? alone?," i ask the boys, they all nod and walk towards a car.

"i am so sorry for making you feel the way to felt, i never wanted to hurt you," zach apologizes, he takes my hands.

"i'm sorry for not talking you about how i felt before i said what i said," i apologize.

"i really do love you adriana," zach whispers before i pull him in for a kiss.

once we break apart i tell him that i feel the same way about him.

[A/N]
I did it.
I updated.
I honestly didn't know wtf do write, so it took me a little longer.

Anyway i hope you guys had a great thanksgiving, just a couple days ago i was in nyc and i got to see Charlie and the chocolate factory broadway and can I just say one thing

HOLY AHIABAHAKBSHA
IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

i am obsessed with it, one of the best broadway shows i've seen.

ok i'm done.

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, adriana if you want me to change anything just dm me and I'll try my best to do so.