TWENTY-FOUR ✗ DANIEL SEAVEY

Flight

This imagine is for jackmikaylaavery

Mikayla's pov

"call me when you land," my mom reminds me as we walk into the airport, I wipe the tears off my face.

i'm officially moving...away from everyone i love, so i can live my dream in california.

"i'm gonna miss you," i cry, she gives me a warm hug before i walk deeper into the airport alone.

-

not long after, i board the plane to california.

i'm extremely excited and nervous to see what the future has planned for me.

once i find the row i notice that i'm the window seat, so i get to take really pretty pictures of the sunset.

'am i going to have a row to myself?' i ask myself.

i check my phone and notice that the plane is meant to stop boarding in a couple of minutes, every second that goes by i get more excited at the fact i won't have to sit next to a sweaty old man.

one minute.

nobody.

forty five seconds.

not another person.

thirty seconds.

i hear multiple people shout at the pilot "don't leave,". i look up and notice five guys walking towards the back of the plane and near me.

ugh.

i don't really pay attention to them, i just know that i'm gonna be sitting next to someone.

instead of making chat with the two boys next to me, i put my earphones in and ignore everything going on around me.

i look out the window and notice the gorgeous sunset, i take my phone out my pocket and start taking pictures.

"nice pictures, you should post them," the guy next to me smiles as he watches me taking pictures.

"thanks," i reply before turning around to look at the boy beside me, he had brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"i'm mikayla," i smile "i'm daniel," he smiles back.

the rest of the flight daniel and i talk, not about anything specific. we just got to find out stuff about each other.

as i leave the plane i give daniel a little piece of napkin with my number on it.

this isn't the last time i'm going to see daniel seavey.

[A/N] I hope this chapter was alright, mikayla if you want me to change any of it just dm me

Also the second part to cheater will be up sometime soon