TWO ✗ JACK AVERY

Tour Surprise

This imagine is for noodlehead_jack

Emily's pov

It's almost been 4 months since i've seen jack. I missed him so much that I decided to surprise him on tour, the only person that knew about this was Jonah.

I checked the time on my phone, I only have 15 minutes to get ready. I quickly pick out an outfit for the concert.

I put on a maroon color shirt with high waisted ripped skinny jeans, I then put my hair up into a messy bun.

Once i'm done I check my phone again, I had a missed call from Jack. I ignore it and head to the concert.

-

I got to the concert with no problem.

The venue was crowded with many fans. I texted jonah telling him i was here, within seconds I get a text from Jonah telling me that the meet and greet will be starting soon and that's when I can surprise Jack.

After a couple of minutes the boys come out to take pictures with fans, I stood in line for what felt like forever. I got a glimpse of jack, he was taking pictures with a fan, I looked to the right of Jack and saw Corbyn staring at me shocked. I put my index finger on my lip signaling for him to be quiet, he smirks before nodding his head and continuing to taking pictures.

It was finally my turn.

Jack was talking to Corbyn when I walked up to him. "oh my gosh, I can't believe i'm standing in front of you, you're my favorite," i gushed. "thank y-" he hummed before stopping mid sentence, he was now looking at me.

"I missed you," I tell him, he just smiles at me before giving me a big bear hug.

"I can't believe you're here," he smiled, he gives me a kiss on head and hugs me again.

"i'm here for the concert. I wouldn't miss it for the world," I tell him with a huge smile on my face. I spent the rest of the meet and greet with jack and some of the fans asked for some pictures with me.

The rest of the night was amazing, definitely something we will remember.

[A/N] IM HUNGRY ASF...IM GONNA GO GET FOOD NOW "PEACE"