EIGHT ✗ HOW YOU MET CORBYN BESSON

Y/n pov

"when was the last time you checked your email?" my older sister asks, as she spins on my desk chair. I look at her smile nervously "around 3 months ago," I mumble, as I draw on a sheet of paper.

"holy mother of pearl," my sister whispers. I look over at her, and notice she is in shock. "what?" i ask staring at her.

she looks at me with a massive smile on her face "you've been asked to go on tour with 'Why don't we'!" she shouts jumping off her seat. "oh my!" I shout, as jump with her.

2 weeks later...

"you will do great," my sister whispers in my ear as I give her a hug "thank you," I whisper. I hear the bus driver honk the horn, I turn around and look at my family waving at me. I start to tear up as I walk onto the bus.

I walk in and everybody is staring at me, I wipe my face before walking to the back of the bus. I decide to take a nap on one of the seats at the back. so I take out my phone, like a couple of pictures on instagram before falling asleep.

"Y/n," someone whispers, waking me up. I open my eyes and see corbyn looking at me with a smile on his face "what?" I ask "we are going out for food, do you want to come?," he asks sitting on the couch beside me.

"no thanks," I tell him, I look at him and see his smile disappear. he nods his head before walking away, and off the bus.

I end up falling back asleep...

"Y/n," corbyn whispers as he taps my shoulder, waking me up again "what now?," I ask him as I sit up and put my phone in my pocket. "here, I thought you might want to eat," he tells me as he hands me a McDonald's bag, I look up at him and smile. "how did you know I liked McDonald's?," I ask him as I open the bag and smell one of my favorite foods.

"i did a bit of research," he smiles as I eat the food he gave me...

[A/N] This is when they meet the boys so it's not going to be like they have feelings, ya know.

tell me what you think.