The bird in the hospital and the other one from the window of my room both gave me my reflection, I may be broken but I have the hope to be saved and to hope that maybe someone, someone will help me.

  I felt a warm cloth around my shoulder as a tear slide from my eyes. I slowly wipe them. I want to escape this prison of pain, I want to stab myself so maybe I can rest, maybe I can live a peaceful life. I look at Sora before I felt his lips on mine.

His lips are warm and soft, his eyes were closed as he kissed me gently, his teeth bit my lower lip gaining an access inside my mouth, we both fought for dominance but I just submit to him. We stopped for air, a trail of saliva connecting our lips.

"Let's go inside now, hmm."  He whispered as he push my wheelchair inside the hospital building.

***

  We stopped in front an amusement park, typical place for dates. I finished drinking my coffee and put it in a trash can outside, the park were full of kids and families, they look so happy and warm, making me smile and giggle a bit. Sora holds my hand as we both enter the amusement park, paying for our entrance fee.

"Sora, where do you want to go first?" I ask him, he smiled and pecked on my lips.

"Y-You're so cute." he whispered, making me blush.

"Can we go there first?" I ask him while pointing towards the roller coaster.

"R-Really? don't you want to ride the ferris wheel first?" he ask and I shook my head.

"We have the night for that." I said, pulling him with me.

  It took us 30 minutes, just standing there for the ride, Sora even insists that I should just sit while he wait but I just ignored him, standing beside him while wiping his sweat.