Chapter twenty-one

//Short Chapter//

Time skipped
(After 1 week)

Y/n's P.O.V

Finally after laying on the bed for 1 week! My back hurts because of that. I was disharged from the hospital. Jungkook told the others that we will be going somewhere just the two of us.

"Jungkook-shi. We are we going?"
I asked because this questions can't stop lingering around my head.

"We are going to a fancy restaurant."
He answered eyes still glued on the road.

***

"Jungkook isn't this reastaurant look very fancy and looks like the food is gonna be expensive?" I observed the whole fancy restaurant in worried that the food might be expensive. He ignore my question and interwine his hands on mine walking in the restaurant.Jungkook sat across me, both of us looking to the menu.

This foods were really expensive.

"Good Afternoon Ma'am what is your order?" The waiter kept observing at me which made me uncomfortable.
Jungkook just sat there with fire on his eyes.

"Excuse me I'm her boyfriend so stop obeserving her like you've just seen a lollipop." Jungkook said with his teeth girtted furiously but the waiter was still observing me.

"I want Jjajangmyeon."I said firmly and snapped my fingers infront of him to make him come back from his thoughts.

"How about you Sir?" The waiter is literally annoying! He was still looking at me which made Jungkook angry.

"Can someone please call the manager?!" He shouted angrily still looking at the flirty man. The man stand there nervous.

Just then, A man or a manager came towards us. I assure he is the manager because of the name tag.

"Ma'am, Sir what happened?" The manager asks. I was about to answer but Jungkook was too fast to cut me off.

"This little waiter didn't want to take our order. Can we get a new waitress/waiter?"

"Don't wory Ma'am and Sir. I will find another waiter/waitress to take your orders and you *Points at the waiter* Come to my office ASAP." The waiter look down on the floor and followed the manager as what he said.

Then another waiter came with our orders in a tray.

"Here is your order ma'am and Sir. Enjoy your meals. You both look like a cute couple." He smiled cutely and left.

"Hey Y/n-ah, your food will be cold anytime if you don't finish it up."

~~~

"Here." I was going to give my money to pay for our meals.

"No Take this credit card." Why is Jungkook always stubborn?

"Jungkook, I'll pay for the foods."

"No I will pay!"

"I said I'm the one who is gonna pay!"

"I'm gonna do it!"

"Fine you win this time." I sighed in defeat. Jungkook gave his credit card to the waiter and later came back to give back his credit card.

To Be Continued...