Chapter five

"Hey guys!" I hug my unnies and see that the boys are also here.

"Y/n-shii! what took you so lo-"
He didn't finish his sentence when he saw the guests and signalled all of them to come to the living room.

We all sat on the couch and Taehyung started the conversation.

"So what do you want to do guys?"
Taehyung ask and one of them suggested.

"What if we play Truth or dare?"
Suga suggested and everyone agreed to it.

"Before we play, we will have a dinner first and I will cook." I said as I was close to the kitchen.

"Then let me help you with that!"
Jin oppa volunteered and I nodded my head in agreement as we head to the kitchen to start cooking.

Taehyung already introduce me to his friends and I introduce him and his friends to my friends.

We were having fun while cooking as he is also making funny jokes and I laugh at it sometimes but it was fun to be with him because he is not making it awkward between us.

Meanwhile........

Jungkook P.O.V

When Y/n and Jin hyung leave the living room. I decided to follow them but before that I excused myself.

"Guys I'll just go to the bathroom."
I said as they just nodded at me then I walked where the two of them went. I peeked through a wall and see that they were fun and I'm having a little jealousy on them. I wish that I was the one with Y/n not him but I had nothing to do with it because we just met.

I got shock when someone suddenly shouted-whispered at me.

"Is this what you call bathroom?"
I look at my back and Jimin was smirking at me.

"Jealous?" He added still smirking.

"Let's just go and I will explain it to you!" We leave the kitchen and go back the living room.

"So mind explaining?" Jimin said loudly enough for everyone to hear.

"What explanation?" Rap monster asks curiously to the both of us as the others also got curious. I glared at Jimin for being a noisy guy.

"Guess I have no choice but to tell you all the truth but please don't tell anybody about it because I believe in you guys." They all nodded and I sight before continuing what I'm saying.

"I-" I was cut off bye the sudden shout.

"Guys the food is ready!!" Y/n shouted from the dining room and we go their and just to see a lot of foods on the table. Thankfully she cut me off or else I would tell them about it without me noticing I would spilled the truth from my mouth.

Y/N P.O.V

"Wow there's a lot of food!" Minjae sits on one of the chairs and started eating as the others also did the same.

"It's so delicious!!" They all said while me and Jin smiled at their reactions.

"Well thanks to Jin who helped me cooking." I look at Jin and wink at him as he just give me a thumbs up and continued eating.

"Guys you go fix you things for later, I will just clean the dishes."

I started cleaning the dishes. Suddenly, someone spoke on my back.

"Mind if I can help you?" A guy spoke on my back which made me startled by the sudden spoke so I jumped out of shock and fell hard on the floor.

"Ouch. It hurts." I said carresing my butt because of the pain. I look at the person who talks and it was jungkook.

"I'm sorry for startling you!"
Jungkook apologized many times and I laugh a little bit that made him look at me confused.

"What's so funny?" He stopped apologizing and gave me a 'What-are-you-laughing-at' face.

"You just look cute when you were bowing continously."I gave him a bunny smile while he blushed on what I said.

"Let's go do the dishes right now."
I tried to change the topic while holding my laugh at his cuteness.He was still red as a tomato but he just shrugged it off and started cleaning. We sang many songs while cleaning the dishes.

Meanwhile

Irene P.O.V

We were done fixing our things and right now, we are waiting for the two maknae's to finish cleaning the mess.

"What took them so long?" Lisa asked while tapping her fingers impatiently at the pillow on her lap.

"I don't know, how about we look at what they were doing?" Taehyung smirk at his own idea and go to the kitchen followed by the others.

We peeked trough a wall and see that they were laughing and having fun while singing. We took out our phones from our pocket and take a picture of them.

"They look cute together right guys?"
I said while taking a picture of them.

"Yeah they are!" We all whispered shouted so we could not get caught spying on those two

"They arealmost done cleaning! We need to go back before we get caught!"
Minjae shouted-whispered at us and do what she says.

Y/n P.O.V

"Jungkook, Thanks for helping me." I said as I was wiping my wet hands with a dry towel.

"That's nothing." He show his smile to me and I just blush a little.

"Let's go to the living room, they might be waiting for us." We walked to the living room and they were watching movies.

"Finally you two were done cleaning!!" Jimin said as we sit down on the floor to play the game.

"So who goes first?" I asked then Taehyung spin the bottle and it stops at Suga.

"So Suga, truth or dare?"

"Hm... I choose dare!"
He said happily and Taehyung smirk at him which made him confused.

"Nice choice! Since you were a sleepy head, you will wake us up tomorrow morning! If you didn't, then you should treat us in a restaurant!" Suga whined in disagreement.

"Why?! I don't want to!"

"If you don't want to, we will add another dare-" Suga cut off Taehyung.

"Fine! Just because I don't have any choice but to do it." He sighed and continued playing.

"My turn!" Suga spin the bottle and it stops ifront of jungkook.

"Truth or dare?" Suga asked jungkook. Jungkook hesitated before he answered.

"Truth."

"Who is you First crush?"
Suga asked him and the others wait for his answer and Jungkook seems nervous to answer.

"Kim Y/n." He said simply and plainly but the other people in this room started shouting.

"REALLY?!!!" They all said in one time and he just nodded his head. They started yelling our names.

"Y/NKOOK,Y/NKOOK,Y/NKOOK!"

"Guys can we just continue our game?" Changing the topic,It worked they all stayed quiet and continued playing. After a while I was sleepy and I asked them.

"Guys, can we sleep now? I'm really tired."I yawn as they looked at me.

"Yeah su-" before they finished their sentence, I already fall asleep on the couch.

"I guess she's really tired."Irene looked at me and smiled.

"Don't worry I'll bring her to her room" Jungkook carried me bridal style going to my room and once he found it, He entered the room still carrying me and put me down on the bed and stares at my sleeping.

"Now you know that I have a crush on you, I hope you will like me back someday but don't worry I will wait for you." He kiss my forehead and left the room but little did he know...

I was listening to what he was saying.

To Be Continued...