Chapter eight

Present time

"You were watching us the whole time?!" I shockingly ask to them who were squealing.

"Yeah, did we bother the two lovely birds?" Kyulkyung acts like she was not teasing us.

"Wait a second, hyungs why are you also here?!" All of our attentions goes to Jungkook,he is facing the boys with a confused face plastered on his face.
Our friends started cheering about us confessing our feelings or should I say being official now. They look like a stalker who kept stalking us.

"Yay! Our favorite couple is now official!" Taehyung cheered ,the others joined him too while we think a plan how to escape from them.

"Jagi."

"What's with the names, Jeon Jungkook?" I raised my eyebrow at him, he gestures me to listen to him.

"How about we leave them here quickly without them noticing?"

"Nice idea!" We tip-toed exiting the scene.

"Hey you two! Where do you think you're going?!" All of them run towards us, we hurriedly ran around the park where they can't reach us. I look back at them to see if they were still following us.

"They were not following us anymore." Jungkook tried his best to catch his breath of course I did it too.
Who will not get tired of running fastly?

After playing around, I bid jungkook and my friends a goodbye and get inside my house as Taehyung proceed upstairs after congratulating me for having a boyfriend. He looks tired from playing around earlier. I look at the time on my phone.

"10:00 already?" Looking at the time, I see the date today without me realizing, I became happy because..

It's my birthday tomorrow!!!

"Yehey!! I'm excited for tomorrow!" I go to my room excited for tomorrow, changing into my nighties after taking a quick shower and laying down on my bed.

"I should go to sleep now, good night!" I turn off the light and cover myself with a soft blanket.

Next day

I woke up as the bright sun hit my face.

"Good morning world!" I said excitedly when I suddenly remembered something which made me more happier.

"It's my birthday!" I do my morning routine then eat my breakfast.

I used my bike going to school because I am not in the mood to use my car. I plugged in my earphones and it started playing 'Solo' by jennie from blackpink

I parked my bike in the school garden, I entered my classroom getting attentions from the students. They do their business again when I sit down on the chair. I put out my textbook , reviewing some notes because our homeroom teacher will give us a long quiz.

"Psst!" I glanced at the 'psst' person who called me, just kidding! I glanced to the person who said that.

"Yah! what are you doing here?!" I whispered at him who is showing me his bunny smile.

"I'm here to greet my beautiful girlfriend!" He kiss my cheeks and left me dumbfounded. Seriously, that rabbit does not fail to make me blush. Whatever, I need to study.

"Students, keep your reviewers now, and then we will start the long quiz in 5 minutes okay?" The teacher calmly said as we nodded at her.

*Bell rings*

"Uhh! Finally, my back hurt so bad because of the hard questions that was given to us!" I mumble to myself as I stretch my arms then packing up my bag and left the room.