Chapter two

Earlier...

??? P.O.V

I was running to the lockers to get my Math book but I suddenly bumped hard with this girl who is also in a hurry.

"Ouch!"

"Oh my! I'm sorry miss"

I said as I reached out my hand for her to stand up. When she reach for my hand, I help her stand up then she pick up her things that was scattered on the floor but I just stood there admiring her presence. Then when she is done, she apologized to me and I did the same.

"I'm also sorry for bumping into you but sorry I need to go." She said with a sincere smile and then she left without looking back.

"Cute." I mumbled

When she walks away,I look at her back and smiled like a idiot.Then I suddenly realized that......

I'm late!!

Present..

"Jeon Jungkook why are you late?" Ms. Lee asks as he glare at Jungkook.

I just stood beside the teacher waiting for me to introduce myself.

"B-because I woke up late"The Jungkook guy said while scratching his back of the neck.

"This is just a warning Jungkook but if you are late next time, I will not hesitate to give you a detention slip. Go to your seat." Ms. Lee demanded and Jungkook thanked her.

"Thank you Ms. Lee." He bowed to the teacher and go to his seat.

"You can now introduce yourself." Ms. Lee said as soon as Jungkook already sat on his seat.

"Okay Ms. Lee."I answered the teacher and face the students.

"Annyeong! My name is Kim Y/n,I'm just a new student and I wanted to be friend with you! Please take care of me, thank you!" I look at each of them and bow then I notice Jungkook staring at me but I ignore him.

"Okay Y/n, you may sit beside Irene.
Irene, raise your hand please." A girl raise her hand happily and I sit beside her. The teacher started discussing while I'm taking notes. As I'm listening to the teacher, someone tap my shoulder making me look at the person.

"Annyeong! My name is Irene! Do you want to be friends with me?" She said with a tone of happiness in her voice making me giggle. She looks so friendly and nice so why not?

"Of course! I would love to!"I said while giving her my smile.

"Thank you! Let's talk again later after this class because we both know that we don't wanna get a detention slip." I just chuckled at what she said and listen to the teacher again.

*Bell rings*

"Okay class dismissed!" The teacher exclaimed while taking her books and got out. As the teacher come out, Irene went to me with a smile that never left on her face.

"Y/n, Do you want to eat lunch with my other friends?"

"Sure!"

We go to the cafeteria while getting to know each other. She was a very nice person than I thought.We arrived at the cafeteria and someone call unnie

"Irene unnie! Here!!" Someone yell her name getting out attention, we look at the person who is waving to show a sign to come to their table. Irene unnie come to their seat as I just followed her behind.

"Guys this is my new friend Y/n, she is the new student in our class." Irene said while I just show my bunny smile.

"Cute!" Irene's friends said making me giggle at their childish and cute behaviors.

"Thank you!" I smile a little because I got shy.

"Anyways, I'm Lisa. Nice meeting you Y/n!" She said with a smile plastered on her face making me smile too. They are really friendly.

"Nice meeting you too, Lisa!"

"I'm Minjae!" I look at the girl beside Lisa and smile at her with a wave to not be rude but nice to them.

"I'm Kyulkyung! I'm the oldest here in our squad!" She smile and made me sit beside her as Irene on the other side of her.

"Nice to meet you guys!"I said while smiling. We started eating our foods but then Lisa unnie started talking.

"Y/n, Look behind you."Lisa unnie said as I do what she said.

I look behind me and saw that Jungkook staring at me but when I caught him staring at me, he suddenly looked away and continued eating.

"I think jungkook is starting to like you, huh?" Minjae said sarcastically while smirking at me. I just made a confused face.

"Staring to like? We just met today."I said still confuse but I continue to eat.

"There is a thing called love at first sight." Kyulkyung unnie stated but I decided to just ignore her because I don't believe in those kinds of things.

"I think he likes you because he keeps glancing at you, I also kept seeing him staring at you even when you are just introducing yourself in our room." Irene unnie stated making me shock from what she said. He is staring at me?

"But he doesn't eve-" I was cut off by the water poured on me. I look up and saw a girl that poured water on me.

"Oops! My mistake, Didn't see you there." She said with a sarcastic pout making me laugh.

"Hey little fella! Make sure you know who you are fighting with before trying to make fun of them!" I said with an annoyed face as I stood up and face her.

I was about to go but I remember that she poured water on me so I go back to where I was standing giving her my mischievous smirk.

"Can we make it fair?" I pick up the ice tea that was placed on our table and throw it on her face.

"Much better! It looks good on you!" I said while chuckling at her. The students that is here in the cafeteria was laughing at her and then she suddenly yelled at me.

"Do you even know who am I, bitch?"

"Are you asking yourself? The real bitch here?" I ask sarcastically, she was about to slap me but I catch her hand fast and twisted it.

"Remember this you girl don't ever try to fight me or you will end up at the hospital, Arraso?"

"Y-yes." She said while stuttering. I let her go and she was about to leave but I ask her something.

"What is your name?"

"I'm..."

To Be Continued...