Chapter one

Y/n P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully when...

"Y/n-ah! Time to wake up!" my brother Taehyung yell across the room.

"Five more minutes oppa." I said while my eyes is still close.

"Y/n-ah you only have thirty minutes to prepare." He said while smirking.I shot my eyes open and quickly ran to the bathroom.

I take a quick shower and choose my outfit.I just wear casual outfit because I am not that girly and I hate wearing make ups. When I'm done, I go downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Oppa, what is for breakfast?" I said while walking towards him.

"I made your favorite food, waffles." He answered while smiling.

"Really? Thank you oppa!" I hug him and sit down in one of the seats and eat some.

After awhile, I was finished eating and check the time. I become shock when I saw the time.

"Oppa! We have 15 minutes left!" I yelled while I go the car followed by him.

Taehyung started the engine and drive to the school. We arrive at the school before the bell rings. I run hurriedly to the principals office while taehyung help me to find it.

"Here is the office, I'll go get going now before I get a detention slip okay?" He pat my head, I glare at him and remove his head. He is making me look like a kid now.

"Okay oppa." He left me here and I knocked on the door of the principal's office before I entered inside. I see the principal sitting on the chair.

"Oh! Are you the new student?" The principal asks while looking at me.

"Yes, I'm Kim Y/n and I'm here to get my schedule." I bow and gave her a smile.

"Nice to meet you Kim Y/n and here is you schedule for the entire school year, enjoy your first day!" She happily smile back at me with those cute gummy smile.

"Thank you Miss!" I bow again before I leave the office and search my classroom, I look at my schedule and see that I have Math first. While looking at my schedule, I bump into someone hard that I fell on the ground.

"Ouch!"

"Oh my! I'm very sorry miss"

He reached out his hand for me. I hold onto his hand and stand up, then removed the dust on my pants. Then I look up onto him and saw his face, he is handsome.

"I'm also sorry for bumping into you." I gulp nervously as I bow and get my things that was scattered on the floor.

"Sorry but I need to go. Annyeong!" I said after I was done getting my things back together and wave at him afterwards leaving him to not be late at my first class.

When I was infront of the room,I knocked on the door and the teacher told me to come in. When I come in I was nervous as hell because of the looks of the students.

"Okay class we have a new student today. Introduce yourself please." She encourage me with a huge smile on her face.

"Annyeong! My name is Kim Y-" I was cut off by the student who came in catching his breath.

When I look at him, I got shock because he is that guy.

"You-"

"Sorry Ma'am! I'm late." The guy said still breathing heavily.

To Be Continued..