Chapter fifteen

It's been 3 days since the break up, I was depressed and suffering because I still love him. He was always with Ji Ah and they were flirting infront of me. I thought that Jungkook really love me but it was just lies. I have many cuts on my wrists because I kept cutting it every night and I have been crying when I go home. I literally go to school with red and puffy eyes and always hide my cuts by wearing a long sleeve.

I go to school wearing long sleeves again. It was really hot because it was a sunny day and I'm wearing some pants and sleeves just to cover my cuts. I'm the only one who knows about my cuts and I don't have the guys to tell someone about it. I enter the entrance and saw them again. They were kissing again. Ji Ah notices me and smirk butI just walk away to go to my locker.

"Y/n? The weather is literally hot and you were wearing long sleeves and pants?" I know it was Jimin who just talk and I just look at him blankly.

"Well for me it was cold." I was about to walk away from him but he gripped into my wrist tight that has some new cuts.

"Ouch." I whine softly so he would not notice but he is confused so he lift up my sleeve.

"Y-Y/n is this cuts?!" He panicked once he saw some cuts on my wrist. I avoid his gaze and cried silently, I just can't take it anymore you can call me dramatic now.

"Y/n, Why do you cut yourself?"

"I'm a useless person! No one loves me and care for me!!"

"Even thought you and Jungkook broke up, that doesn't mean that we also left too. He is just a guy so don't you ever repeat the same mistake you did which is cutting your wrist! Let's go to the clinic and treat that cuts." He dragged me to the clinic by holding my back.

~~~

The nurse was done treating my cuts and I saw Jimin holding his phone as he was typing.

Jimin P.O.V

I decide to text Taehyung because he us Y/n's brother, he should know everything about what's happening to her sister.

Text:

Jiminie Pabo: Hyung, you need to come here in the clinic.

Alien Hyung: Why did something happened to you?

Jiminie Pabo: Its about your sister. I saw her cuts earlier so I brought her here in the clinic to treat her cuts.

Alien Hyung: What?! Okay okay I'm coming right now!

I put my phone back on my pocket after I read his text and went near Y/n.

"I called your brother, he was coming right now."

Y/n's P.O.V

"Why did you tell him, Jimin Oppa? He doesn't know about my situation, I don't want him to wor-" I was cut off when someone suddenly opened the door and I saw him.

"Y/n!!" I'm sure he is gonna scold me so I covered my ears and get ready for the shout.

"Why did you cut your wrists!!" I was right, welp I'm prepared for what's coming. I removed my hands from my ears.

"Nobody cares for me. Everybody played with my feeling just for fun." I look straightly at the wall infront of me. I can't handle looking at them. I sigh heavily and fae them with a sad face.

"I thought he loved me and will stay with me forever, but all of my thought were wrong. He just played with me just for fun and the truth is he really loves Ji Ah."

"Y/n, I agree that you are sad about what happened to the both of you and I know that you can't get over it but please, I'm begging you that he is just a guy! You are too precious to us and we don't wanna lose you. Don't kill yourself just because of a guy!" Taehyung said with a hint of worry in his voice as he hold my hand.

"Do you want me to bring you to the states to recover your depression and move on?" Taehyung added as he faced me.

"Sure, I want forget him and move on." I sigh again and nodded.

"Then I'll book a flight for us, we will be leaving the day after tomorrow."

"We?"

"I don't wanna leave you there alone! We don't know if you ever cut your wrist again and I'm not there to stop you!"

"Thank you oppa, for always being there for me." I hug him and he just kissed my forehead giving me a small smile.

~~~

"What?!"

"You'll be leaving the day after tomorrow with Taehyung Oppa?! Y/n you are not kidding right? If this is a joke, It is not funny." Minjae laugh nervously as I just shake my head sideways.

"I'm not kidding. I want to forget Jungkook because it hurt my feelings by flirting with Ji Ah infront of me." I said while looking down, feeling bad that I will leave them just to move one.

"But Y/n are you sure about that?"
Irene unnies asks, I look at her and nodded as an answer.

"I'm sure about my decision, don't worry I will come back as soon as I forget about him."

"Okay then, we support your decision. Let's just have some fun." Lisa unnie said.

"How about a sleepover at Irene's house?" Minjae suggested.

"Great Idea!" We said in unison excpet minjae.

Jungkook P.O.V

I was passing by because I want to have a time alone. I walk pass by Y/n and her friends when I heardsomething

"You'll be leaving the day after tomorrow with Taehyung Oppa?! Y/n you are not kidding right? If this is a joke it is not funny." I heard Minjae said with a speechless reaction.

Y/n is leaving?

"I'm not kidding. I want to forget Jungkook because it hurt my feelings by flirting with Ji Ah infront of me."
I walked away because they might caught me eavesdropping them.
I go far away from them and go to Ji Ah then I see her in the rooftop so I approach her.

"Y/n is gonna leave." I heard her laugh at what I said then she face me.

"Good thing baby, no one will bother us anymore." She gripped onto my collar as she pulled me for her lips to meet my forehead.

"Let's go to the cafeteria." I said without making any eye contact as she just cling into my shoulder, going to the cafeteria.

To Be Continued...