Chapter twenty

Jungkook's P.O.V

"I was forced to date Ji Ah, she threatened me that she will ruin Y/n's life so I had no other choice but to do what she said. She force me to break her heart and be with her." I shredded into more tears, covering my eyes for them to not see my red puffy eyes. Then someone hugged me like a brother hug.

"Jungkook-ah we already knew that plan since before you do it. I eavesdrop your conversation with Ji Ah. We understand you. We we're best buddies remember?" Taehyung said, I removed my hands from my face and faced him who were giving me a reassuring smile.

"Thanks hyung..." I said softly.

"Tell my sister about it, I'm sure she will forgive you." He pat my shoulders as I just gave him a small smile.Then a nurse came to our directiom to say something.

"Uhm you guys should go back home because visiting hours is over."
She says.

"Can I go inside the room?" I asked.

"Hm... Yeah sure but only one person was allowed to. I will leave now." She says and bowed to us and left.

"Jungkook you sure you will stay with her?" Lisa asks with concern.

"Yeah I'm very sure, I will just contact you guys when she was awake." I gave them a reassuring smile and they all left me alone. I go inside to Y/n's room, I saw how pale she was.
She was still resting at this point.

"I'm sorry if you had to go all through this situation all by yourself. I didn't fulfill my promise to protect you but instead, I've hurted you so bad. Now you were here laying on this fucking hospital bed because of me right? I was suppose to be shot by Ji Ah but you catch the bullet. Sorry Y/n."I cried saying all of this words. I feel guilty because I've never been a best boyfriend to her. I hold her hand and buried my face into it then kept on crying.

I suddenly felt fingers moving. I look up my tears still falling, Y/n was opening her eyes slowly.

"J-Jun-gkook? What are you d-doing here?" She utter a sentence. I quickly wiped off my tears first and clear my throat.

"I just want to look after you amd take care of you. Why do you save me from getting shot? I was suppose-"

"Shh.. It already happened so don't blame yourself. Why did you almost save me that time? I thoight you are Ji Ah's boyfriend?" She cutted me off and smiled at me.

"She force me to date her, I disagree because I already have you but she threatened your and the others life to me, that she will make your life in pain that is why I have no choice. I'm sorry for being the worst boyfriend. Mianhae..." I look down on my lap and tears were threatening to come out.Just then, I felt a hand grip on my chin and lift my face up.

"Jungkook it doesn't matter anymore. The important thing is we were already safe. I already forgive you." I smile at what she said and kissed her forehead.

"Wait where is Mingyu?"

"He is in the police station to explain everything, he is also in our side. We are very sorry that we have to hurt you." I look down again after what I said and tears are staring to fall.

"Don't mind those, I understand your situation and it is just a punch." I look at her face and saw a bruise on her cheeks, her lips also has a scratch.

I was about to speak about those hut my phone rang.

Phone call

"Hello is this Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes."

"I'm the police officer, Ji Ah told me that she is sorry for being a trouble to the both of you. We are still Investigating about what happened but Ji Ah already admitted her crime so she is already locked in jail.

"A-Ah oka-ay"

I hunged up the call and look at Y/n who is confused.

"Y/n, Ji Ah was already in the prison."

"Good thing but she will be okay there right?"

"She admitted her crime to the police, and she is now locked in jail."

She made a sad face and look at the window.

"Why are you sad?"

"Even if we hated her and she hated us, I still know that she has a reason to do all of this. " She sadly said.

This is why I love her. She was brave, caring and kind. She still care about the people who hurt her even though she was badly hurt.

"Jungkookie! Earth to world!"

Y/n waved her hand infront of my face. I look at her and immediately hugged her.

"Thank you Y/n for forgiving me and being with me when I need someone." Y/n hugged me back and patted my back. I was still crying. Tears of joy.

"Shh! It's fine!"I pulled away from the hugged and wipe the rest of my tears.

"I love you Jungkook."

"I love you too Y/n"

I kissed her forehead then cheeks, nose and the last.

Her lips.

The kissed last long until I pulled away and told her to rest.

To Be Continued...