Baby blues

The cruise went by in a flash and finally we were pulling in home. "Well Sweetbaby you ready to tell Ma and the kids?" He leaned over kissing me, "let's do it". We walked in to find Kay feeding Jayden in the living room and the twins playing on their phones. "Hello were back" "Mommy,Daddy" both of them running up Victoria jumping into Joe's arms and JJ clung on to me, "we missed you""we missed you guys too were you good for grandma""yep". We headed in "welcome back""thanks Ma""how did it go darling" I lean down hugging her before taking Jayden, "well mama we got something to tell you" Joe looks and me and I nod and smile, "what's going on""one sec, JJ, Vicky girl come here""ok daddy" both kids run in. "Ok sit guys we got something to tell all you""what's going on Joesph""well we're having a baby""your what darling your pregnant again""yes Ma found out on the boat.""Oh what a blessing". Kay stands up hugging me then Joe as the kids cheer. We spent the evening unwinding and just having family time we haven't had it so much recently and I truly missed it, I missed Kay.

Life slowly over the next couple weeks shifted back into a comfortable pace, Joe had some time off and we just used it to do everything we haven't been able to do with the insane past months. I had a appointment scheduled for Dr Peterman for our first prenatal appointment. Joe pulled the the Jag into the parking lot the kids stood with Danny well Jenny, Donnie and Us went. We hopped out and headed in and was met at the reception desk by Kristy the receptionist,"Lee, Joe what you guys doing here""we have a two o'clock appointment with Doc". Jenny walked up "we good LeeLee""yea""are you Jenny McCarthy""Yes""oh my god I'm a huge fan""thanks doll""never know who is gonna show up when I come right Christy""isn't that the truth you want me to bring y'all in the back""you know what yes""I wasn't ready for anyone to find out about the pregnancy and I just felt more comfortable. A second later Christy showed up at the door, "ready Leesa"" guess so" Joe grabbed my hand and smiled as we headed back with Donnie and Jenny. We sat waiting in the exam room my nerves on edge I don't know if I'm ready for this again but then I look at Joe and he is so happy and excited and I know with him it will be ok.

Doctor Peterman came in about 10 minutes later, "so it's my favorite patient again. How's it going""good what's been up guys?""Just a lot with the cruise and everything""how the kids""bad asses"he just laughed. "Doc this is Donnie and Jenny""hey how's it going""good"they both said. "Ok so what brings you in?""Well I got a positive pregnancy test well we were on the cruise""really, ok so I'll have Christy come in and we'll do a test here to double check and I'll be back in in a few minutes." He walked out Christy came in a minute later, "Ok Lee come on you know the drill" "Jenny come with me""you got it girl" both the guys just looking at eachother. "Ok Leesa you know the drill wipe three times from to back and catch it mid stream and stick it the window. She handed me the cup and closed the door and I fell to pieces. "LeeLee what's wrong""Jen I don't know if I'm ready for this, Joe and I talked about it and I said we could try for another one but we're weren't trying and it's happening so fast" Tears poured from my eyes. "LeeLee it will be alright""will it Jenny I have 3 kids under 7 and he is always working, I almost died and now I have a baby on the way how do I process this all""do you not want to have this baby Lee Lee" she pulls me into her arms and hugs me as I sobbed Into her shoulder. There was a knock on the door, "Leesa we need that sample""can you give her a minute"Jenny yells through the door. " it's not that I don't want it, it's that I don't know how I'm supposed to do a newborn and three kids on top of the insanity that our life is. Well you know you have tons of people who love those kids and will love this one the same and love you. You know you can always call Auntie Jenny I'll never pass up a baby fix!" I just had to laugh, "JenJen you are so busy between Sirius and The tv show and shit Donnie got going on I couldn't even""you can and you will""I don't know" we'll take this test and let's head back after we get outta here we ditch the boys and go get some Sushi and talk". "Ok" she handed me a tissue and I wiped my eyes and quickly took the test.

We walked back into the room "Sweetbaby what took you two so long" I looked up at Jenny, "couldn't pee" he just shook his head and Donnie looked over at Jenny she just shook her head. Doctor Peterman came in a few minutes later, "Well Lee congratulations you are indeed pregnant again. When was the first day of your last period"" December 14th". He used the chart ok so that makes you  13 weeks and three days and the due date for the little one is September 14th. Joe leaned over and kissed me. "I'll get Christy to come do your labs and we'll get a look at this peanut. Jenny and I keep looking up at eachother and as soon as the door closes Donnie blurts out" what you two girls hiding""nothing hunny""what was with the entire time in the bathroom and you two keep looking at eachother?""Sweetbaby what's wrong""nothing guys really" and with that there was a knock on the door and Christy walks in, "ok Leesa I know you hate this part but come on we gotta do it. I help my arm out and she starts to tie it off, my other hand I squeeze Joes hand and look away. "Ok one,two,three pinch" "fuck!!!" "I'm sorry" she drew 6 viles and headed out.

Doctor Peterman walks in pushing the ultrasound machine, "alright now the fun part, lie back, warm Jelly. I felt the jelly on my stomach Joe is by my side holding my hand and Donnie and Jenny inch closer and watch intently as the doctor takes measurements and pictures. A second later all we heard was "thump thump thump" and the tears just spilled from Joe's eyes and tears rolling down my eyes. Jenny grabbing Donnie's hand as they smile "there is the heartbeat and it's strong and healthy, I'm guessing you guys what to know the sex of this baby?" Joe and I look at eachother and smile, "yes". He moves the want some and stops "ok Leesa Joesph looks like you guys have a healthy little girl in there""a girl""yes Joesph a girl". The tears streamed from Joe and me as well as Jenny. Doctor Peterman handed me a towel and pictures and DVD to Joe. "Alright guys I'll see you back here in a month.

We headed out "Hey Joey Joe Jenny and I want to go do sushi is it ok after we get back to the house we head out for a few""whatever you want Sweetbaby, Donnie and I will just hang at the house and I'll call Danny to bring the kids home""thank you". We pulled up to the house 15 minutes later and We jump out, "ok Sweetbaby you got cash on you""no I got the bank card""ok have fun with Jenny, see you in a bit, he handed me the Jag keys and him Donnie head in. "You ready JenJen""Yea let's roll". We pulled up the driveway and headed out, "so LeeLee do you feel any better about the whole situation after seeing the baby""Jen I don't know how I feel, I watched that sonagram and I love her already Joe and I made that but then I think how the fuck are we going to do this. "Lee your really over stressing it honestly you have a huge support system way bigger than anybody else I know, Joe will do anything for you and those kids and you are one of the strongest people I know you will be alright I can promise you this."" You really think so""ok girl but seriously I can't impose on people"" it's not imposing we're family." We pulled up to the restaurants and was led into the back and seated and ordered immediately both of us getting the same thing everytime we come in. "Family or not it's our responsibility""and as family were there to help""I know Jen""well then don't stress it.""maybe your right""I know I am."

We had a nice lunch Jenny has the ability to just flip the situation and have you practically peeing your pants by the end of the conversation. My phone beeped and I fished it out of my purse

Joe: Sweetbaby when you gonna be home
Me: shorty finishing up now, why
Joe: I miss you
Me: I'll be home soon
Joe: hurry back I want my baby
Me: I will but what got into you
Joe: it's what's in you
Me: Joe
Joe: my baby is having my baby and I want to be with you
Me: awe I'll be home in 20 minutes

I smiled and leaned back in my chair, "what you smiling at", I slide my phone to Jenny and she read the messages. "See you see how happy he is, LeeLee it's meant to be.""Maybe your right""let's get going". I paid the bill and we headed out, I'm not gonna lie everytime Joe says something like that I turn into that little 15 year old girl all over again.